Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

"The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Empty
PostSubject: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:40 pm

Before I start my little story, let me tell you all that I don't even have any interest in getting married someday. Seriously, it's not anywhere near the top of my future "to do" list. However, it seems that, through some default Pavlovian instinct inspired by my gender, I still LOVE to look at wedding dresses.
SO...I was pondering over the dresses I saw on the cover of my copy of pride & prejudice. I went to wiki of course and then I remembered that Bella's wedding dress was described as being very "Anne of green gable". Thus, I made it my mission to find the blasted thing. Well, the version of the dress in my head which I'm sad to say, no one seems to have created. *tear*

Moving on.
Since I couldn't find my idea of Bella's dress I just started searching for what I would like to get married in...if I somehow end up finding myself at the alter.
I like old school gowns without the extravagance of modern times so finding anything I liked was hard. Through the graces of google I found two dresses I like. Lucky me!

The point of all of this is that I think it would be fun for us to search for some examples of our ideal wedding dresses and post them for others to see. It's just fun to do when you have spare time. =^^=

I actually like the idea of a brown wedding dress but there was little to nothing classy in that color. Too bad, I like traditional cut but color is a whole different matter for me.
I would LOVE a winter wedding too.

Here is an example of one I like:
"The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. MoniqueLhuillier22Aug
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:41 am

wow, that's really pretty... i love looking at wedding dresses too... i'll be looking for something to post here, lol... lemme see... Demetrios.com, lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:00 am

Happy Twilighter wrote:
wow, that's really pretty... i love looking at wedding dresses too... i'll be looking for something to post here, lol... lemme see... Demetrios.com, lol...
Are you the rockstar responsible for the new graphics I've been seeing? Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:29 am

Folklorn wrote:
Are you the rockstar responsible for the new graphics I've been seeing? Like a Star @ heaven

new graphics, could be... depends on which ones, lol... but even if it is me... i've never been called a rock start before, lol

which graphics are you talking about??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:35 am

Happy Twilighter wrote:
Folklorn wrote:

new graphics, could be... depends on which ones, lol... but even if it is me... i've never been called a rock start before, lol

which graphics are you talking about??
I believe it's a new banner on the podcast home website. Even if you didn't do it you're still a rockstar you know! Wink
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:38 am

ok, yes, the new banner is my handiwork... it should make an appearance here too soon.... i also redid the itunes / ustream graphic and the TAPodcast.com homepage graphic, those will be up soon too... i'm glad you liked them... *bows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Kudos to you chicky babeh!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:38 pm

i looove looking at wedding dresses too!
i think it's implanted in our brains at birth. lol.
will have to look around for one to show y'all ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:43 pm

to tell you the truth...I've never had an interest in looking for a wedding dress. I can't stand wearing dresses or skirts maybe that will change when I get older but not right now. I don't know maybe I'm just a wierd girl =P well I know I'm wierd so yea...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 am

Wedding gowns! Yay! I get to unleash my girlie side!! Here are some styles and dresses I like!
"The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Alita-Graham-11165-large"The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Platinum-for-Priscilla-of-Boston-11061-large
"The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Vineyard-Collection-10688-large"The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Alita-Graham-11163-large
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:11 am

I loved the dress Kate Hudson wore in " Bride wars " I'm going to look for it !! XD

"The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. The-bride-wars
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.   "The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Wedding Gown Project"-No I'm not insane...I think.
Page 1 of 1