Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World of Stephanie Meyer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The World of Stephanie Meyer Empty
PostSubject: The World of Stephanie Meyer   The World of Stephanie Meyer Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Hey Twilighters!
I am Bailee for those of you that dont know yet... This is the place where you can talk about the world of twilight and the host. Dislikes? Likes? Eveyone has some... Talk about them.

Introducing the World of Stephanie Meyer!
She has created a world much like our own in her stories and trust me we all wish that those books were real so we could find the characters... Maybe become someone in it. So do you wish she had made a totally new world from the ground up or do you like it the way it is?

What are you thoughts?
Your wishes?

Anything about the world we are so fond of.... talk about it here.

study do it... or someday you'll regret it and you'll say "if only i had posted a reply..."
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

The World of Stephanie Meyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World of Stephanie Meyer   The World of Stephanie Meyer Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:49 pm

I am totally content with the World of Smeyer! Without her I would not be here typing this right now and I would be like $500 richer. I don't regret any of it!

I think that all of the books have those parts where you are just like , "Ok Stephenie what were you thinking?" and there are other parts where you are like , "OMG Stephenie that was perfect, I want more!" There are obvious reasons why we love these books and without those flaws, the story might not have as much meaning. I dont know if that makes any sense, but for those who don't like Jacob, would Edward and Bella's relationship mean so much without him being there to "give bella other options"?

Other flaws such as Reneesme had the obvious reasons for being disliked (she is a demon baby), but without her, Rosalie might not have come out to be the character she was. Just think, without Reneesme, jake wouldn't have imprinted. Well he might have but then he wouldnt have been around as much cuz that girl probably wouldnt have been able to know about vamps.

What did you think of Reneesme?
Back to top Go down

The World of Stephanie Meyer
Page 1 of 1