Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ????? Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ?????   Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Hey guys and gals! Do any of you know if Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" is even out to purchase yet? I preordered it from Amazon months ago and still nothing. Has it been published? Driving me bonkers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ?????   Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:09 pm

I believe it comes out Sept 30th so that's where some of my college money is going to!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ?????   Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ????? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:43 pm

It comes out in September. The 31st or 30th I think.

I went to the store December 30th because in the back of Breaking Dawn that is when it said it was coming out and the employees thought I was nuts. I tried to show them but forgot and said it was in Eclipse. I realized once I got home it was BD. You are not the only person going nuts!

It sounds so awesome, I cannot wait to read some of the biographies for
the characters like Emmett, Esme, Seth and the wolves. Hopefully Bree
will be mentioned!
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ?????   Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ????? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Ah man, I had totally forgotten about that! Thanks for the reminder! I keep hearing rumors that the date is being moved around but nothing officially saying it. I don't think Stephanie even has anything about the book on her website. I'm just super eager! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ?????   Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Meyer's "The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide" ?????
Page 1 of 1