Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion Empty
PostSubject: A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion   A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Okay I thought of this the other day when I was listening to the podcast... I dont know why but I did!

If Stephanie Meyer secretly wrote Twilight fanfiction on the internet, what type of stories would she write?

Hmmmmm....
Smile
Back to top Go down
Twilight Bliss
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Twilight Bliss

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: fanfiction   A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:26 pm

I think she would probably continue the story of Edward/Bella but give it more adult tones this time around instead of young adult
Back to top Go down
Jess

PostSubject: re twi fan fic   A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:45 am

she didn't write it on the web she wrote it and publised it she called it "Breaking dawn" now if she wrote that online her Beta would of told her its a load of crap and no online site would put it up!!!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

PostSubject: Re: A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion   A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:08 am

I ment like how would she develop characters, which pairings would she us, what plots she might write, that all (:
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion   A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 am

Jess wrote:
she didn't write it on the web she wrote it and publised it she called it "Breaking dawn" now if she wrote that online her Beta would of told her its a load of crap and no online site would put it up!!!

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

PostSubject: Re: A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion   A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Happy Twilighter wrote:
Jess wrote:

Sad

Don't cry Happy Twilighter!
*Virtual Hug*
(:
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion   A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:32 pm

I think she would keep with canon pairings, though I could see her giving an imprintee to Leah and Seth. I think she would also show Emily and Sam's wedding and maybe if they had any kids.

I could also see a problem with Jasper's path down South or maybe a problem with the Volturi again.

Maybe she'd show Nessie going to high school and her relationship with Jake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion   A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stephanie/Twilight Qestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: