Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS! Empty
PostSubject: FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS!   FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 pm

Oh yeah bby. That's right, twilight transformers. No, I didn't find one for sale (that would be epic) but I found out some information that made me squeal with delight!
I don't know why i never paid enough attention to this before now but the man who voices optimus prime in the film and the old cartoon is named...music please *taps the podium*
PETER CULLEN! YES!!!!
I totally made the connection between Peter and then of course his last name solidified it for me.
Oh what a geeky moment. Love me <3
Back to top Go down
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS!   FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:30 pm

That is pretty Epic I think who would have known the cullens would take over LOL oh yeah thats right we did yay us
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy

PostSubject: Re: FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS!   FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:44 am

You know, everyone laughed when fans first said we would take over the world...but now I think it's really happening!SCORE! ^^v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS!   FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FRICKIN TWILIGHT TRANSFORMERS!
Page 1 of 1