Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could a Vampire withstand..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidan Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Aidan Cullen

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Could a Vampire withstand.. Empty
PostSubject: Could a Vampire withstand..   Could a Vampire withstand.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Extreme heat (Say go in the sun)
Extreme cold (swim in Antarctica)
Extreme pressure (Swim at the bottom of the ocean)

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Vampire withstand..   Could a Vampire withstand.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:57 pm

yes to all because...
They dont feel the temp of anything. as for the pressure i believe to the same thing... they dont have to breathe they dont feel the temp and they cant die so i believe that it would affect them.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Could a Vampire withstand..   Could a Vampire withstand.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Hhhmm, I would deffinetly say that they can withstand the heat. . .and for the pressure, it wouldnt do much because it's like being a rock at the bottom of the ocean; or the steel of a sunken ship.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Could a Vampire withstand..   Could a Vampire withstand.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:05 pm

I think they would be able to stand all of those. My question was...

Could they survive a nuclear bomb?

In a way, they would be ripped apart and burned, because their molecules would distintegrate.

Also, when the world enters an extreme ice age (trillions of years from now when the universe expands so much, if you saw The Universe episode on the History Channel, you'll get what I mean) would they just stay on Earth forever by themselves. They can't starve themselves to death, so would they be hungry for the rest of eternity?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could a Vampire withstand..   Could a Vampire withstand.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could a Vampire withstand..
Page 1 of 1