Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pick one and only one

Go down 
+7
Fandom_United
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Pixiepale
Alice_Cullens_Twin
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
sparklingpixie1987
emmett_or_jake
11 posters
AuthorMessage
emmett_or_jake
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
emmett_or_jake

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Pick one and only one Empty
PostSubject: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Sooooo...

You've just been changed into a vampire. You are nowhere near as controlled as Bella and you are really bloodthirsty. Who do you kill first?

What would your special power be/what would want you want it to be?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm

I would probably kill the first poor and unsuspecting human that I came across. My power I think I would want to have would be teleknesis being able to move objects with my mind would be sweet! lol! (hey Bella got a shield!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:43 pm

God, I don't think i have the ability to kill anyone (unless it was life or death and they were trying to kill me) but if I couldn't be a "vegan" vampire then I'd probably do what Edward did and go for the scum of society.

As for my ability. I'm told I have a calming affect on people. I don't think I would be like Jasper per say, but I think I would either be able to calm and relax people or heal them.
I would love to be able to shape shift or control water or plantlife but I don't see why I would have such an ability.
The first two make more sense based on what others have told me.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Ahh good one ^^
I think I'd go hunt some criminals in port angeles , you know .. be the next Yagami Raito :]

As for my ability uuh something like duplicating other vampires abilities, lol! Peter Petrelli inspired this one : D
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Alice_Cullens_Twin
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Alice_Cullens_Twin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:06 pm

I would kill probably people who were about to die like the ones in a hospital so I wouldn't be hurting anyone with a future.

I'd love to have the power be as flexible as a rubber band and be able to stretch like one like the mother in The Incredibles!
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:22 pm

I would definantly kill this autisitic son of a bastard named case (really who would name their son that?) who slaps my best friend and calls my haircut "ugly as the mutants of satan."
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:44 am

Ooook, I would kill dieing people in hospitales too, so that no one would be losing anything. And my power would be something sweet like. . .ummm. . . .like a pusher in the movie Push, so I can push my thoughts in other's heads. Or it would be some sweet offensive thing like tellikinesis. Ohhh, ya. Or Ben's power.
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:33 pm

oh and my power would be push too
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:57 am

I would probably try to snack on deer first since there are alot around where I live, maybe some mountain lions if I'm lucky but if that doesn't work than it would probably be my next door neighbors because they are the closest and they are really nosy.

for my power I would like Aperation or teleportation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Til Twilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Til Twilight

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:07 pm

I'd kill... uh.... ooh that girl i hate at school who's name i dare not say!! (for fear i will never awake)
Power? Hm.... the power to give other people powers!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Or, you know what a cool power would be. . to be able to have infinite knowledge and access to any memories of people past as you wanted. So if you wanted to know anything or see anything you could just wonder about itand the knowledge or memory would pop into your head. And my friend was watching this movie Next the other day and this dude had the power to see 2 minutes into his future. That would be sick.
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:33 pm

uhmm i think i'd be able to eat only animals if i werent like tempted by a human in my path cuz like im a vegetarian so maybe it would like come in handy when i was a vamp lol

and for a power i choose Ms_Emmett_Cullen's idea lol thats a sweeeeeet power
Back to top Go down
klautner

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:42 am

If you had to have one day to spend with the twilight cast what would you do and WHY? bom

ox
kristine
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:43 pm

I would attempt to kill only animals if possible. I would really love to be able to read minds
Back to top Go down
Twilight Bliss
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Twilight Bliss

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: vampire newbie   Pick one and only one Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:19 pm

If I lived in Forks and I ended up killing a human, I would hope it would of been a criminal. If I lived here, I would have to say my totally rude neighbors across the street who I go round and round with during the summer.

My power would be the ability see the future like Alice, so that I wouldn't have to worry about where money was going to come from and I could be rich throughout the centries and not have to steal money from people in order to live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick one and only one   Pick one and only one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick one and only one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: