Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D Empty
PostSubject: Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D   Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Thanks for answering my question ladies!!

I also hope he at least had a power ranger. Even I had a power ranger and I wasn't a huge fan. I used to watch nerdy stuff as a kid. Yay bill nye the science guy ;P
I did watch gargoyles though. That makes me a little cool right?
Maybe Rob liked care bears better? (sorry rob)

Anyway, here's the ill fated interview where we learn about Rob's lack of toys and other interesting tidbits most of us already know. ENJOY EVERYONE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU6r19ud5sU

god bless youtube!
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D   Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:51 pm

lol, I love him. I like how he says grahams. I imagined he would've said it with an accent but he didn't.

he's so charming and he has no idea.
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com

PostSubject: Re: Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D   Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:52 am

I'm always surprised when he does that too. I think he must really like using his american accent. He seems to use it whenever he gets the chance even if it's just for little stuff like american words. It's kind of cool that he's so fond of american stuff or at least the film industry. We're practically hated everywhere else. XD
Well, not for much longer. OBAMA!

sometimes I get the feeling he doesn't think he's anything special because he had a pretty rough start in the film industry.
It's true, vanity fair isn't worth watching but I have seen the clips he was in and he did a great job. It's too bad he was screwed over. Poor thing must have serious self confidence issues. He's already a recluse! (not the spider hur hur)
I REALLY hope we get to see him in a period piece. My favorite Austin stuff has already been done but he looks amazing in those costumes. (shallow)

I can't wait for the day that he finally understands what a great person he is.
I'll send him a burger king crown :3

(I want to see something like him playing around trying to "dazzle" a girl and then she faints. He would freak but I'd die laughing.)
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D   Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:29 am

You know what, now that i think about it, I think he randomly throws in the American accent too! haha! That's funny, maybe it's force of habit after working on set or whatever. He did live here for a few months after filming rapped so maybe he just likes to throw it out every now and again. Have you seen the clip where he speaks french with a french accent? *dies*

I do think he has some confidence issues. I don't think it's stemmed from Vanity Fair (It's still a huge deal landing a role, however small, in that big of a production). It does suck that his small, small scene was cut out in the end but I don't think that has a lot do with his confidence. I think it's more modesty and taking all this stuff in stride. He had somewhat of a taste when he was in HP but now he's sort of been thrust into fame head first with screaming girls and their love for a fictional character.

OMG, Rob in a period piece would be amazing. I always thought he would make an amazing Mr. Darcy (and TomStu can be Mr. Bingley! ... andIcanbeElizabeth Very Happy). I definitely think he should do a period piece not only because he would look way hot in the costumes but it would be interesting to see his re-interpretation of such old fashioned characters.
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D   Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:35 pm

LMFAO he's so funny !!
you always make my day folklorn ^^ I know how addicted we both are :]
and seriously, nobody hates you Very Happy I LOVE AMERICA btw lol!

when it comes down to us the only thing we hate is someone making fun of our lil Rob Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482

PostSubject: Re: Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D   Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:18 am

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
You know what, now that i think about it, I think he randomly throws in the American accent too! haha! That's funny, maybe it's force of habit after working on set or whatever. He did live here for a few months after filming rapped so maybe he just likes to throw it out every now and again. Have you seen the clip where he speaks french with a french accent? *dies*

I do think he has some confidence issues. I don't think it's stemmed from Vanity Fair (It's still a huge deal landing a role, however small, in that big of a production). It does suck that his small, small scene was cut out in the end but I don't think that has a lot do with his confidence. I think it's more modesty and taking all this stuff in stride. He had somewhat of a taste when he was in HP but now he's sort of been thrust into fame head first with screaming girls and their love for a fictional character.

OMG, Rob in a period piece would be amazing. I always thought he would make an amazing Mr. Darcy (and TomStu can be Mr. Bingley! ... andIcanbeElizabeth Very Happy). I definitely think he should do a period piece not only because he would look way hot in the costumes but it would be interesting to see his re-interpretation of such old fashioned characters.
You're probably right. I'm just being uber protective again. I swear I'd be terrible if we ever became friends. I'm very protective of people when they get close to me so I wouldn't put it past myself to go medieval on a camera man or paparazzi.

The only reason I feel terrible about the vanity fair thing is because they never told him he was cut until the premiere. He went to the showing thinking he'd be in it and found out he was cut while watching. I mean, that sucks.
That's how he got his part in HP. They felt so bad about it they hooked him up with the casting director I believe.
Screw Edward, I need a Rob plushie to focus all my unrequited love on! XD

If we ever get so lucky as to see Sturrinson in a film together I'm going to die. I don't care if they play jane and freakin tarzan! I'll be a little worried but I'll still watch and clap.
Someone needs to get Tom in Twilight. Oh the man candy. I can't take it!!!
Rob as Darcy = freakin WIN! I love the current version but who wouldn't love to see that?!
I don't think I'd make it out of the theatre. I might want to kill whoever plays elizabeth too so let's not put you in the role. I don't want to have to do that >D

What would you think of a modern take on the film? I mean, it could be terrible but if they got a really good production company on the project that might be interesting. Almost like that modern romeo&juliet film...don't remember the name.
( *have to read that book for english this semester too. I'm the only pereson I know who doesn't like it! )

Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D Funny-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D   Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:04 am

Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
LMFAO he's so funny !!
you always make my day folklorn ^^ I know how addicted we both are :]
and seriously, nobody hates you Very Happy I LOVE AMERICA btw lol!

when it comes down to us the only thing we hate is someone making fun of our lil Rob Razz
awwww *snugs*

I feel so loved! Twilight fandom is amazing. This is the best because it doesn't matter who you are or where you're from. It's all positive energy (for the most part).

Well, on this forum it is!WE WIN!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D   Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob's "didn't have many toys" interview. Enjoy :D
Page 1 of 1