Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rob really needs to listen to TA...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Rob really needs to listen to TA... Empty
PostSubject: Rob really needs to listen to TA...   Rob really needs to listen to TA... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 pm

So, yeah. Because I'm at home sick and have no life I was scouring the Internet for any Rob stuff and found a website that has a bunch of mini-interviews with him. He talks about his biggest fear, stuff like that. He also said this about why he won't date a fan:

He told Star Inc: "It's weird because the girls who recognise me are 12 or 35 years old.

"I think Twilight fans are pretty much preteens and their mothers. I haven't met a girl of my age yet who has told me she loved my part as Edward. It helps to keep my feet on the ground."

Ya. He desperately needs to listen to the podcast.
Oh, and apparently he's afraid of the dark and can't sleep without light:
When Rob was asked by Bravo magazine what scares him he replied: "Darkness! I can't fall asleep without a light!

"And I don't like driving. Even in a taxi."

There are a TON of interviews on there and some look really good. My computer's being REALLY slow so I can't read them but here's the link: http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/celebrity/robert-pattinson/robert-pattinson-edward-cullen-isnt-an-emo.html?18
Scroll down and there's a list.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713

PostSubject: Re: Rob really needs to listen to TA...   Rob really needs to listen to TA... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:59 pm

haha I read those this morning on pattinson online.
They made me laugh. Well, not the "most of my fans are young" one. I think by now he might know that he's got older fans but back when these were done all he probably saw were screaming pre-teens.

The problem is, older fans are a lot more well behaved (IMO) and we try to respect the fact that he wants to be left alone. It's a good thing but also a bad thing because stuff like this happens and he has no idea that the core of his fanbase is mid-late teens to early-mid 20s.

poor fellow. If I ever see him (after I hug him) I'll tell him he's got it all wrong!

I loved the bit about sleeping with a light on. I do the same thing. I still have a fear of the dark for some reason.
I fall alseep with my small lamp on or the tv.
I wonder if he says this stuff on purpose to be cute. Sometimes it's just too much<3 =^^=
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Rob really needs to listen to TA...   Rob really needs to listen to TA... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Folklorn wrote:
They made me laugh. Well, not the "most of my fans are young" one. I think by now he might know that he's got older fans but back when these were done all he probably saw were screaming pre-teens.

The problem is, older fans are a lot more well behaved (IMO) and we try to respect the fact that he wants to be left alone. It's a good thing but also a bad thing because stuff like this happens and he has no idea that the core of his fanbase is mid-late teens to early-mid 20s.

poor fellow. If I ever see him (after I hug him) I'll tell him he's got it all wrong!

I loved the bit about sleeping with a light on. I do the same thing. I still have a fear of the dark for some reason.
I wonder if he says this stuff on purpose to be cute. Sometimes it's just too much<3 =^^=

Dude, I know what you mean. I mean, I'll scream and fangirl while watching Twilight stuff at HOME but not if I would actually SEE Twilight cast people (which I get to do for a convention in February!)! How weird would that be? What is it about celebrities that makes people, especially teens, think they can just scream at them? (I swear, the majority of girls at my school would attack Rob if they saw him!)

Urgh! Okay, woo. Rant over... Anywhoozie... ya... that's it..

Ciao bellas!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713

PostSubject: Re: Rob really needs to listen to TA...   Rob really needs to listen to TA... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:32 pm

DanaBug wrote:
Folklorn wrote:

Dude, I know what you mean. I mean, I'll scream and fangirl while watching Twilight stuff at HOME but not if I would actually SEE Twilight cast people (which I get to do for a convention in February!)! How weird would that be? What is it about celebrities that makes people, especially teens, think they can just scream at them? (I swear, the majority of girls at my school would attack Rob if they saw him!)

Urgh! Okay, woo. Rant over... Anywhoozie... ya... that's it..

Ciao bellas!
you get to see them! How lucky!!

Yes, it's sad that so many fans act like that. We are the special ones who behave and act like decent people. It's too bad because I think the cast could really enjoy some of their fans, just not the ones they're exposed to all the time.
I just love how poorly the fans are portraying the female gender too. <sarcasm>It's so nice to see stereotyping again.</sarcasm>
I always want to scream" HAVE SOME DIGNITY!"
bah. Like you, I fangirl at home but I would never do it to/in front of the cast.

We are a special breed! Kudos to awesome fans!^^v
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Rob really needs to listen to TA...   Rob really needs to listen to TA... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:47 am

it gives me some ideas about the way I'm going to react when I meet him lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
venomaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
venomaddict

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Rob really needs to listen to TA...   Rob really needs to listen to TA... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:23 am

It really irritates me that some people have to act like screaming psychopaths whenever they see someone famous. I used to work in an industry where I came into contact with some fairly famous people and I would be soooooo ashamed if I'd ever acted like that. I wonder if these girls realise that these stars are normal people too? Would they like to be screamed at?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob really needs to listen to TA...   Rob really needs to listen to TA... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob really needs to listen to TA...
Page 1 of 1