Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GASP! They listen to TA!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

GASP! They listen to TA!! Empty
PostSubject: GASP! They listen to TA!!   GASP! They listen to TA!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 pm

So, I was watching TV and I saw this promo for a show called "Psych". Aaah! They listen to TA! Here's a link for the promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJbiMb32dI
The TA reference is about 4 seconds in the video. But watch the entire thing!

It's amazing! And if you don't already watch Psych, it's on USA at 7:00 pm PST on Fridays. It's about a guy who is VERY observant and pretends to be a psychic at a police station. It's hard to explain. But watch it! It is beyond funny!

Kk, now that I'm done plugging Psych... Ya. I'm bored and saw that and freaked out. It's not much but exciting me isn't a very hard task.

That's all!

Ciao bellas!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713

PostSubject: Re: GASP! They listen to TA!!   GASP! They listen to TA!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Laughing That was good!
I totally thought you found a clip of one of the cast members saying something about TA. I kind of hoped it was Rob doing the will ferrell from talladega nights on purpose. I would have died!

btw I've never seen that show but it looks good. I'm local too, how sad. I'm hooked on "the big bang theory" right now. That show kills me. It's so nerdy I love it. I'm always reminded what a closet uber nerd I am when I watch that.
They even make reference to comic con on that show!
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

PostSubject: Re: GASP! They listen to TA!!   GASP! They listen to TA!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Laughing That was good!
I totally thought you found a clip of one of the cast members saying something about TA. I kind of hoped it was Rob doing the will ferrell from talladega nights on purpose. I would have died!

btw I've never seen that show but it looks good. I'm local too, how sad. I'm hooked on "the big bang theory" right now. That show kills me. It's so nerdy I love it. I'm always reminded what a closet uber nerd I am when I watch that.

Rob Pattinson...Will Ferrell...Talledega Nights?? What did Rob do that had to do with that? I'm a wee bit confuzzled...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GASP! They listen to TA!!   GASP! They listen to TA!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:45 pm

DanaBug wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
Laughing That was good!

Rob Pattinson...Will Ferrell...Talledega Nights?? What did Rob do that had to do with that? I'm a wee bit confuzzled...
Oh! oops, I should explain. On one of the podcasts the girls talk about Robs "interview skills" and how they've come a long way from his first days of stuttering on the set of twilight. They made a joke about Rob doing the same thing will does in that movie when he's being interviewed. He keeps putting his hands up and doing really awkward lines.
I bet there's a clip on youtube of it. Just the thought of Rob doing that sent me into giggleland. I thought maybe he would have done it on purpose after he herd the girls joking about it...if he listened to the show.
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

PostSubject: Re: GASP! They listen to TA!!   GASP! They listen to TA!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Folklorn wrote:
DanaBug wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
Laughing That was good!

Oh! oops, I should explain. On one of the podcasts the girls talk about Robs "interview skills" and how they've come a long way from his first days of stuttering on the set of twilight. They made a joke about Rob doing the same thing will does in that movie when he's being interviewed. He keeps putting his hands up and doing really awkward lines.
I bet there's a clip on youtube of it. Just the thought of Rob doing that sent me into giggleland. I thought maybe he would have done it on purpose after he herd the girls joking about it...if he listened to the show.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! I remember now! Duh! Wow. I guess being sick messes with my brain!

Got it! Thanks!

Ciao bellas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GASP! They listen to TA!!   GASP! They listen to TA!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GASP! They listen to TA!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: