Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight to the Maximum

Go down 
+3
ladyandthevamp
kelrose
MariForEmmett
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Twilight to the Maximum Empty
PostSubject: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Hiya Twilighter of Twilight Nation!

This is Twilight to the Maximum....
This is what I want you to do!
list your...
-twilight dreams
-the one name that if you see it you freak out
-money issues because of twilight(you know you are having them)
-twilight saga music that you love to listen too
-major help to get you to reading twilight
-fave twipodcast.... (other than this one.... i promise not to kill anyone.... not yet...)
-fave twilight quote
-dream twilight character.... the one you fantise about(you know you do)

DO IT! or you'll regret it through all of your life. you'll be like 'if only i had posted a reply...'
POST NOW!!!!! DO IT!
Back to top Go down
MariForEmmett
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
MariForEmmett

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:31 pm

HERE WE GO I'LL START FIRST!!!

-Dream = I have re-occuring Twilight dreams including this character that isn't me, but I love it all the same so, I've decided to turn it into a fanfiction.

-Name = If I see Kellan Lutz I tend to pretty much read/watch whatever it is. Go Kellan! I don't necessarily freak out... externally.

-Money Issues = I may be a little tight on money after I get my AccioCon stuff taken care of, but it's all for good reason!

-Music = I love listening to the Twilight Soundtrack, but aside from that I have made my own little writing playlist that big favorites are "Breathe Me" by Sia, and then the 2 newest albums from Lydia, and Copeland. Some of the songs just work for me. =P

-Help = My sister was the reason. She got soooooo T.O.-ed when I wouldn't read it and so she left for work and I decided to give in and it sucked me right in, by the time she got home from work I was already almost done with the book.

-Twipodcast = Only T.A. (aside from T.A. I only listen to one other podcast and it's a Harry Potter podcast)

-Fave Twilight Quote = I have FAR too many favorites.

-Dream Twi-Char = Emmett AND Jasper. It depends I suppose on the mood I'm in at the moment. I looooooove Emmett, but Jasper has this mystique to him I can't NOT absolutely love him both were favorites PRE- Kellan and Jackson days... they only helped those feelings along.

There you goooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silent_song47

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:51 pm

HAHA! you are soo awesome!!! Finally a twilighter who tells me something!!!! Ya it is all for a good reason!!! Thanks for replying!!! well Jasper can make you have a mood so haha!!! You are amazing!
Back to top Go down
kelrose
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
kelrose

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:38 pm

Hey Smile

Twilight Dream: I've actually only a had a few :/ But Edward was definitely in one of them. He sadly was with Bella though Sad But we were friends, so I was fine with it Smile

Freak Out: If I was able to get on set!!!

Money: I've only seen the movie once [the horror! I know] because I can't spend that much money around Christmas time. Yes, this is quite depressing. Smile

Music: I love Paramore!! I've loved them for a while, but even more now. Muse is a new favorite as well! I'd heard of MuteMath from a friend/magazine a year or so ago, but never really listen. I'm totally hooked now! Which reminds me, I need to buy that cd. With what money, I don't know.

Help: A friend recommended it to me, and I thought she was a freak. Smile But I was randomly at the bookstore a few days later and decided to buy it. I'm sooo glad I did!!

Favorite Twipodcast: TA of course! I occasionally listen to two others, but they aren't as fun or interesting.

Quote: I can't decide on a favorite.. But I do really like "If we bottled your luck, we’d have a weapon on mass destruction on our hands" or "Time passes. Even when it seems impossible." or..... You get the picture Very Happy

Dream Character: Jacob. I love me some Edward, but I don't know. I guess I just always see him with Bella. And Jacob is.. Jacob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:53 pm

Well you can have Jacob as long as i can have Seth!!!! haha!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:41 am

ok I had a dream that edward was a dinosaur (please dont ask)

I will freak out if i see Cullen anything

I currently spent some of the money i was suppossed to use to buy gifts for Christmas on copying Twilight Flyers and other Twilight Merch

i love the Mitch Hansen Band

bought the book in 2006 and didnt read it til 2008 and when I did i was on my way to an amusement/water park/ hotel place like 3 hours away.

I havent listend to anyother podcast that is strictly twilight but I have listened to 1 episode of the Pattycast which is for Robert Pattinson

"Today is the first and last day of forever.” -Edward to Bella Brianna

Umm please dont make me choose. Its between Edward emmett and jasper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:13 am

HELLO!
Edward is mine.

SO now its
Emmett and Jasper

haha so there!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:13 pm

I am not too sure about that Bailee! I still like edward. you cant just stop lliking Edward. c'mon he's... Edward for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:29 pm

NO! Edward is mine. Claim someone else!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:19 pm

This is not over!
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:50 pm

ahh i love these ?'s!!!!

dreams: TOO MANY!!! i actually have tons but i can never remember my dreams in great detail... i just noi have alot of dreams w/ edward but i've only had a couple with the other characters

name: taylor lautner right now!!! i want to know everything about him to prove how much he should be jacob again lol plusss i just love him <33 Very Happy

money: haha this IS a problem... i have the paper and hardbacks of all the books and my dads like "hannah, thats so unnecassary, the economy is in terrible shape" but i just cant help my addiction!!! lol

music: MITCH HANSEN BAND... by far thats my favoriteee

help: my friend forced me into it, at first i was like "vampires??? thats so stupid!!!" but obviously now i am quite opposite lol

podcast: TA is the only podcast i listen to sooo TA's my answer lol

quote: so so soooo many favorites but in my top 5 is the last 4 lines of breaking dawn... "'Forever and forever and forever' he murmured. 'That sounds exactly right to me.' And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.'"

character: stuck between edward and jacob!!! i cant choose!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:57 am

GO MITCH HANSEN BAND!! you have excellent tast swiss cheese! (again another sentence i thought i would never say)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:22 pm

Edward is still mine! haha i will forever claim him. SO HA!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:08 pm

-twilight dreams:
I don't have so much Twilight oriented dreams as much as I have Ron oriented dreams. Haha, it sounds bad and I don't know why but I often have dreams where i'm either friends with Rob, more than friends with Rob or he's randomly standing in the background. *shrugs* I don't know why, it's how my mind works

-the one name that if you see it you freak out:
I don't know if I necessarily freak out but If I see the name Edward I sort of do a double take! haha

-money issues because of twilight(you know you are having them):
um, yeah, going to Florida in like four months, Comic Con Three months after that and trying to afford all the Twilight crap Hot Topic is shoveling at me. Yeah, lots of money issues! haha

-twilight saga music that you love to listen too:
I listen to the Mitch Hansen Band sometimes, I listen to Muse a lot more than I use to, I like the Spill Canvas a lot and .. I don't know, I've sort of taking a liking to MuteMath after hearing their song of the Twilight OST. They are actually a really awesome band.

-major help to get you to reading twilight:
To be honest, I don't think I had any help. Almost everybody around me had me pestering them about reading the book but for me it was more interest in where the story was going

-fave twipodcast:
Dude, does any other exist aside from Twilighters Anonymous Podcast? No, I don't really listen to podcasts that much! haha. I'm bad ..

-fave twilight quote:
I don't know, all the Jacob ones

-dream twilight character:
Er, I'm a pretty strong Edward Cullen and Jacob Black person Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
VamptasticVeronica
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
VamptasticVeronica

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:10 pm

-twilight dreams
My two dreams with Rob and we just hung out -is amazed-

-the one name that if you see it you freak out
Jackson

-money issues because of twilight(you know you are having them)
My no money to get me to Accio Con Sad

-twilight saga music that you love to listen too
My super duper playlist and my Twilight soundtrack

-major help to get you to reading twilight
Uh...Buying it at walmart?

-fave twipodcast.... (other than this one.... i promise not to kill anyone.... not yet...)
None. I don't like any other besides TA, they bore me

-fave twilight quote
"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." --Jasper Hale, Eclipse, Chapter 13, p.301

-dream twilight character.... the one you fantise about(you know you do)
SETH CLEARWATER XD

Done and Done (heehee Twilighters Anonymous, you rock)
Back to top Go down
StupidLamb_1981
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StupidLamb_1981

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:29 pm

twilight dreams
-i actually have not had a twilight dream, i just dreamed that i met the cast and hung out with them, but no dreams about being part of the story
the one name that if you see it you freak out
-Cedric Diggory.......only kidding......I actually only fan girl when i see the word Twilight
money issues because of twilight(you know you are having them)
-none, i only saw the movie once i own approximately 1 copy of each book, although i will invest in the paperback set when all four come out and i own one poster, now ask me about my money problems because of Harry Potter Wink
twilight saga music that you love to listen too
-well the soundtrack of course, and paramore
major help to get you to reading twilight
-mugglecast actually, i heard them talking about it and wanted to check it out post-DH
fave twipodcast.... (other than this one.... i promise not to kill anyone.... not yet...)
-i solemly swear that TA is the only twi-cast i listen to
fave twilight quote
-i punched a werewolf in the face today
dream twilight character.... the one you fantise about(you know you do)
Jasper, he is from the South and so am I!

Last edited by StupidLamb_1981 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterflyprincess7981
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight to the Maximum   Twilight to the Maximum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight to the Maximum
Page 1 of 1