Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]

Go down 
+4
edward_dazzles_me
Happy Twilighter
Fandom_United
MrsMcVampy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Empty
PostSubject: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:44 am

Song of the Week - "Summer Skin" by Death Cab for Cutie

Site of the Week - Twilight-Quotes.com

Fan Fiction of the Week - "Picture Paints a Thousand Words" by truecolor

Pick Up Line of the Week - "I may sparkle in the sun, but baby, you light up the whole room." Thanks to Victoria+Edward=LOVE!

And don't forget the challenge to name this episode! Post you suggestions here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:51 am

There seems to be a problem with downloading this one on itunes. Should i give it a few hours?
Maybe I'm trying too soon.
Gods...I think I'm hooked on the podcast XD
Back to top Go down
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:58 am

Yeah, just wait a bit (itunes takes a bit for things to settle before it's fully available to download. Sucks, I know.)

However, there's also libsyn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:11 am

I figured I must be jumping the gun.
Folk is excited >.<

Thanks for letting me know.
I tell you I never would have figured it out on my own. I have no interweb patience. I might have taken my boots to my computer. Poor old thing.

Thanks again!^^v
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:14 am

the song of the week is one of my faves oh and Rachel the middle icon in your signature is awesome Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:32 am

YAY... thanks for liking my story guys... it was a lot of fun to write.

Now... at the risk of looking like a dorky know-it-all... here's some info about some things you guys were questioning in the episode (just in case you actually care, lol)...

--1-- Carlisle = Stregoni benefici -- in Twilight (pp134-135) when Bella's using the computer to research "the cold ones" from Jacob's story, she comes across a listing for "Stregoni benefici" that says "An Italian vampire, said to be on the side of goodness, and a mortal enemy of all evil vampires". Then later, I believe somewhere in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn (although I've looked and I can't remember where exactly) Bella comes to the realization that the listing was describing Carlisle at the end of his time with the Volturi. When I find that part of the story (and trust me, I will, lol) i'll post the page numbers.

--2-- slush pile -- A slush pile is a "pile" or collection of unsolicited, unagented manuscripts from unknown authors that are just randomly sent in to publishers. They generally get set aside and it's usually the job of assistants or interns to read through them and find whatever pieces may have promise. It's generally considered a low grade job to be assigned to the "slush pile" because of the poor quality of a lot of the stories. YAY for Stephenie for being an exception to that rule!!!

And now for some personal opinions about some of the things you guys said, lol...

--1-- "Renesmee is a Hobbit" -- holy cow I 'bout keeled over, lol... that's hilarious... and so if she is... then the idea of Peter Jackson (self proclaimed hobbit and personal hero of mine) and Joss Whedon (vampire director extraordinaire) directing the series is an EPIC WIN!!! (at least for Breaking Dawn... when we'll need WETA the most, lol)

--2-- Rob's increased part in New Moon -- I'm not sold on Rob showing up for the "voices" part of Bella's reckless behavior. It's just such a big point that she hears his voice in the book, not that she has visions of him. My theory is they'll go into more detail about what he's doing while he's away from Forks. He mentions he tried to track Victoria but lost her. I think it will go into detail more about what he was doing, and possibly show how frustrated he gets when he realizes that he can't protect Bella as much as he wants to. They might use that as part of the reason he feels so guilty and goes to Italy when she jumps off the cliff.

And finally.... a name for the episode... "Taycobs, Renesbits, and Rob Wigs, OH MY" hahahahahahahahahahaha

an oh, by the way... iTunes is a real pain in my keyster (mostly because it takes for-stinkin-ever for me to figure out how to do anything on it, lol), but I braved the waters and left you guys a really nice review a few weeks ago... ever read it?? huh, huh?? there was no holla... :-(

that is all

Last edited by Happy Twilighter on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:02 pm

OMG I GOT A HOLLA!! =) thanks heaps Razz

I'm glad you liked the pictures Wink

No I wasn't standing under Taylor (LOL), I was standing like 2cm away from him infront of a barrier xD

Maybe a name for the episode could be dazzled by Rob Wigs or Robot Rob & His Piano

DONE! haha

Last edited by edward_dazzles_me on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Insert title here   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:52 pm

4 a title, how about "the dazzler gets INTRUDED upon" ( i HATE the jobros.)
o and can u guys post the fan fic contest in contests please? thanx!!!
Back to top Go down
Aidan Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Aidan Cullen

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:39 am

Fandom_United wrote:
the song of the week is one of my faves oh and Rachel the middle icon in your signature is awesome Cool
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_R5pbdUj7Y" Haha yeah, it's on youtube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:59 am

i hate my life... lol okay not so much but I havent even heard this one.... and i wont for who knows how long... oh ya until the next one comes out! maybe longer....

But i would help if i had any ideas what you were talking about... OH WELL!!!!
Back to top Go down
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:29 pm

What if you call it "The Wonderful world of Random Rob and more" LOL
I Love the show this week ladies
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:47 pm

I finally got to listen to the episode...stupid dial-up. Anywho, I've got some names for the episode:

"The University of Unicorn"
"Shoes Without Laces"
"Sammi IS a host."
"Australia's made of Awesome"
&
"Just say NO to Disney stars"

Random I know...great episode ladies!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Fandom_United wrote:

"Australia's made of Awesome"

hells yeah it is xD
Back to top Go down
Victoria+Edward=LOVE
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Victoria+Edward=LOVE

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:18 am

OMG!!! You used my pick-up-line!!! Thanks a trillion!!!! When I was listening and pretending to do homework I heard you use my pick-up-line and i screamed and then everyone was staring at me (including G-Ma) By the way my name is Victoria+Edward=LOVE because I write A TON of fanfiction in which Edward ends up falling madly in love with Victoria and he leaves Bella behind on her annoying little heinie! YAY! Oh gosh and here is some names I came up with:
Robotophobia
I Blame Disneyland
What Are Blow-Up People Really Used For?
Intrusion Upon The Dazzler
Demon Children Are Hobbits
The Episode In Which There Is My Pick-Up-Line!

Ok I know the last one won't happen. By the way I was wondering which of you it is that is afraid of robots?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Loved the Episode! Whens the next one? I am nearly caught up with listening to past episodes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:43 am

OME!!!! I get alot of hollas! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]   Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 35 - [Insert Title Here]
Page 1 of 1