Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Empty
PostSubject: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:12 pm

I seriously never thought I even came close to crossing "the line". You know, that barrier that separates the somewhat normal fans from the total tweaks?
Now I'm starting to doubt myself.
It's not like I'm one of those people who just likes him for his looks or wants to make out with the guy.
If anything I just want to give him a hug for being so adorable. Even as a woman I really don't have those mothering instincts or the desire to be a mother hen, so for me to want to just give someone a hug even if I don't know them...they've got to be uber snuggable.

Anyway, I'm a tad worried after I just found myself getting slightly upset when my mom made a comment about Rob. She was getting annoyed with my twilight talk and casually told me she had read somewhere that Rob puts on an act and supposedly he's really very full of himself and a serious party animal. The party animal portion I don't doubt but I got really sad when she brought up the possibility that he might not be who we think he is.

Don't get me wrong, I never believe magazines and media but is he too good to be true? Is it weird that I'm so engrossed in something like this?
Should I be worried that I got so sad over the idea that he's not the shy introverted guy we think he is?
Again, I don't believe most of the stuff I read but is it wrong to know that I would be very sad if he turned out not to be such a sweetheart?

I hate myself for even questioning his personality but I can thank my mom for this little trip through depression city.
Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Thouran22
Back to top Go down
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Aw, don't be sad. It is normal to be defensive when something you care about is insulted or hurt in someway. And all of us here care for Rob as a human being.

As far as her statements, I too have no doubt he likes a good party. lol
But, having met him and talked to others, professional and fan alike, who have met him, I don't think he is a jerk. I think he is uncomfortable with the spotlight that now shines on him, but I and everyone I have talked to agree that he is a good guy. If he is covering up an almighty jerk within, then give the guy an Oscar for fooling us all. lol

So, you just keep on loving him and feeling sorrow for those who don't enjoy the fun of fangirling about Rob. :-)

Last edited by MrsMcVampy on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't type. :-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:48 pm

MrsMcVampy wrote:
Aw, don't be sad. It is normal to be defensive when something you care about is insulted or hurt in someway. And all of us here care for Rob as a human being.

As far as her statements, I too have no doubt he likes a good party. lol
But, having met him and talked to others, professional and fan alike, who have met him, I don't think he is a jerk. I think he is uncomfortable with the spotlight that now shines on him, but I and everyone I have talked to agree that he is a good guy. If he is covering up an almighty jerk within, then give the guy an Oscar for fooling us all. lol

So, you just keep on loving him and feeling sorrow for those who don't enjoy the fun of fangirling about Rob. :-)
Thank you <3

That really helped me feel better. I'm so glad you guys have met him and were on set...and that I'm not insane.
Now I can go back to smiles and rainbows!!

Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Thththjimdan

Now I'm in happy mode <(' 3)3 ~chirp
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 pm

Rob appreciates your concern

Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Ileffa

and your love makes him happy

Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) 16gwmpw

pound it!

Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Rsfv5u

and hug it out

Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) 2zycves

and Happy Dance!Brad Pitt

Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) 107szfo

and I am done! haha
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:34 pm

OOOOOooooooooooohhhh my god Nicole, I LOVE YOU!
You could put hallmark out of business with those clips. XD

That made me so happy and giddy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 pm

aww Neutral I'm not going to say that I feel happy because I'm not the only one who feels that way about him, it sounds mean .. but it really does make me feel .. relieved =)
You have no idea how much I love him, I mean I talk about him all the time like he was .. i don't know .. someone I could reach ..
I think I should take this more seriously, the problem is that I have this big exam by the end of this year, and I started giving up on my studies, I spend the whole day watching his videos or staring at his pictures, sometimes in the classroom I'm dreaming .. litterally
and when someone makes a comment about him, I just turn to a mean person, my friends make fun of me, I don't speak to many of them now.
I know you're going to read this and laugh at me, but i just needed to get it off my chest.

yeah, and the worst part is that I don't even live in america, or england or any place where I could have a chance to meet him. it's so frustrating Sad
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
aww Neutral I'm not going to say that I feel happy because I'm not the only one who feels that way about him, it sounds mean .. but it really does make me feel .. relieved =)
You have no idea how much I love him, I mean I talk about him all the time like he was .. i don't know .. someone I could reach ..
I think I should take this more seriously, the problem is that I have this big exam by the end of this year, and I started giving up on my studies, I spend the whole day watching his videos or staring at his pictures, sometimes in the classroom I'm dreaming .. literally
and when someone makes a comment about him, I just turn to a mean person, my friends make fun of me, I don't speak to many of them now.
I know you're going to read this and laugh at me, but i just needed to get it off my chest.

yeah, and the worst part is that I don't even live in america, or england or any place where I could have a chance to meet him. it's so frustrating Sad
I'm not laughing, I get it. It's kind of an odd feeling right?
I've never been interested in anyone in hollywood before (although I think of him more as an artist) so it's all pretty new.
As long as you don't plan to stalk him you're fine.XD

I know it's hard but do your best to give your studies your full attention. I had the same problem with getting off track thanks to twilight opening about a week away from my own finals. It was really tough to pay attention. I think the feeling fades too. I remember being REALLY protective of him towards the start of all of this. After a while you start to relax when you notice that he obviously doesn't care about what other people think and he's happy right now relaxing in London.

I think we'd all like to meet him someday but we just have to hope luck is on our side. I'm not going to be one of those people who goes in search of him or something like that. It just might be fun to see him somewhere and give him a wave or smile. Maybe one of his films in the future will be closer to you.
We should have a self help group! Very Happy
Rob's a habit....like chocolate or something.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:56 pm

oh yes ! self help group ! that's interesting ^^
well if you say that the feeling is going to fade someday, all i have to do is cross fingers ^^
it's getting on my nervs, I'm 19 ! for crying out loud. and I'm acting like a crazy teenager, I am a teenager -technically- but this is not the way it's supposed to be :[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
oh yes ! self help group ! that's interesting ^^
well if you say that the feeling is going to fade someday, all i have to do is cross fingers ^^
it's getting on my nervs, I'm 19 ! for crying out loud. and I'm acting like a crazy teenager, I am a teenager -technically- but this is not the way it's supposed to be :[
Hah! Well I'm 20 and I've still got a soft spot for him so don't feel bad.
Heck, he's an interesting person and he doesn't edit himself for the media or anyone else. I admire that in a person.
I think I find him interesting because we're fairly similar people too.
I'm friendly but rather introverted so it's interesting to see someone in the public eye that seems the same way.
Most of the time I just hear about how "unnatural" my behavior is from my mother (who is a freaking social butterfly) so it's almost relaxing to know I'm not the only person who thinks like that. I'm no thespian though XD
Just an artist.

Oh rob, look what you've done to us! ^^v
BTW, if you want more "rob-ness" you might enjoy the patty cast. It's a podcast put on by his leading fansite.
I think you can find it on itunes if you search robs name. I use pattinson online for my rob updates all the time.
They're very tasteful and don't promote paparazzi etc.

the patty cast and TA are the only podcasts I listen to Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:41 pm

hey girls ! you really should see this video !! I cant' stop watching this over and over !!

they really HAVE to be together !! I mean .. they're perfect !!

Rob & Kristen <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)   Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, I think I'm getting pathetic now. (Robsessed issues)
Page 1 of 1