Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a strange question

Go down 
+3
therapycasecullen
ladyandthevamp
lizthetwilightfrog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Just a strange question Empty
PostSubject: Just a strange question   Just a strange question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:27 am

Ok if you had to choose one movie to watch with your favorite twilight character what would it be and who would you be watching it with.
Second Who would you really like to see on the new moon soundtrack and what song would you want them to have on it.
Thanks Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange question   Just a strange question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:19 pm

I really would love it if Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy is on the soundtrack. That song is magnificent!

i would want to see any movie, preferably a comedy, with Kellmett. He is so fun!
Back to top Go down
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Just a srange Question   Just a strange question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:54 pm

a horror film with edward. id scream and he'd protect me.
id love to see paramore do more. they were amaxing on the first one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange question   Just a strange question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Okay, no matter what the movie is, I'd watch it with Edward. as for the film...I think I'd like to watch something up beat because he gets depressed so easily. Maybe some stand up comedy although I love too many comedians to pick just one.

I was really happy with LP on the first soundtrack but I was upset that they didn't make it into the film. I'd love to see them again WITH a song IN the film.
I've always seen NM as having more rock in it due to the werewolves (to me werewolves scream rock music) so I have to push for "of wolf and man" by Metallica. Awesome song and the lyrics are amazing for the wolves.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange question   Just a strange question Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:06 pm

I would watch anything with Jasper...even a horror film. Cause If I got scared...he would just send me come calm waves.....
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange question   Just a strange question Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:06 pm

****** I SOOO MEANT TO SAY CALM**** SORRY FOR THE TYPO
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange question   Just a strange question Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:27 am

Revolutionary road, with Edward lol!

and I'd like a jason mraz song. "plane" for example :]
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange question   Just a strange question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:21 pm

I'd watch anything with Carlisle. Maybe a history documentury and he could whisper interesting historical facts in my ears, with his beautiful voice...

As for the soundtrack, the genre that the Twilight soundtrack was made of isn't what I usually listen to. I'll listen to almost anything except really strong country!
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange question   Just a strange question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:53 pm

anything with edward.

i have so many song choices for new moon, but one i really like is Hate 2 love her by Blake Lewis for Jacob, that also could work for eclipse tho.

i also like desprate by david archuleta for new moon
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange question   Just a strange question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 pm

The song i would like to see on the new moon soundtrack is maybe "Lullaby" by The Spill Canvas...(thanks TA you've got me hooked on them)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange question   Just a strange question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a strange question
Page 1 of 1