Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Odd question...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twijunkie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
twijunkie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Odd question... Empty
PostSubject: Odd question...   Odd question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:23 pm

I know this is a stupid question to ask.
How do you think the Twilight Saga would be affected if Edward was the human, and Bella was the vampire (Outside Breaking Dawn)? Do you think it would mean the whole story would be different, e.g. Rensemee would not have happened.
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Odd question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd question...   Odd question... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 pm

That is not a stupid question, it's actually an interesting senario to think about. Its funny to think of him as the clumsy human that just moved to Forks. The scene where he saves Bella from those guys in the alley probably would not have happened, there could be a different senario that Bella saved Edward from. Victoria would be hunting Edward down for Bella killing James. Then where would Jacob come in? Maybe instead of Jacob, they would have Leah there to comfort Edward when Bella leaves him and Leah falls hard for Edward. Man we could go on and on. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
Ellie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Odd question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd question...   Odd question... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 pm

I don't really read fan fiction, but I wonder if there is one out there with this storyline...I think I would find it pretty interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odd question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd question...   Odd question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: