Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muse being First Single - Reactions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Muse being First Single - Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Muse being First Single - Reactions   Muse being First Single - Reactions Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:59 am

Muse is going to be the first single from the Eclipse soundtrack with the single Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever). Now, I wondering what your reactions are?

And, with the 8second teaser on youTube, does that enforce your reaction or does that make you change your mind about it?
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Muse being First Single - Reactions   Muse being First Single - Reactions Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:57 pm

EXCITED TO NO END!!! I like the Neutron Star Collision part of the title but the (Love is Forvever) part is kind of hokey. The 8-second preview really isn't anything to judge from but it's Muse so of course it's gonna be epic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daniellecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
daniellecullen

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Muse being First Single - Reactions   Muse being First Single - Reactions Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:45 am

MUSE... epic win.
They are the PERFECT band and I'm so glad a song of theirs made it onto the soundtrack, and I'm liking that it's a new song as well. I cant wait to hear it in full!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muse being First Single - Reactions   Muse being First Single - Reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muse being First Single - Reactions
Page 1 of 1