Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple of questions....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella_Cullen_18
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Bella_Cullen_18

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-27

A couple of questions.... Empty
PostSubject: A couple of questions....   A couple of questions.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 pm

ok, so i have a couple of questions for you guys :

1. Who would the Twilight characters be, if they were in True Blood? ex: Edward - Bill and Aro - Eric
2. If you watch Grey's Anatomy, who would the Twilight characters be if they were in Grey's?
3. Ok, so this one has been bugging me for a little while (at lease since New Moon came out) In the movie, at the part when Bella slaps Paul she doesnt act as it her hand was hurt. The other day I went to re-read Eclipse, and when she punched Jake in the face it broke her hand. I was just wondering what you guys think of that.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions....   A couple of questions.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Huh, you are so right on number 3. I never thought of that. That's going to bug me from now on. If they break her hand in Eclipse, it's going to make no sense whatsoever. I can't really say anything for the other question, but very good point with number 3. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
Ellie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions....   A couple of questions.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 pm

RE: your third comment

I'm only going off of memory for both scenes...but in an effort to make the New Moon scene less bothersome for you...(maybe) : )

A slap is different from a punch. For a slap, your hand is open and is in a much more flexible position. In a punch, your hand is balled up, more static, and much more likely to be crunched if the punch is not thrown the correct way. I would guess that in both cases Bella is going through an adrenoline rush, so perhaps the slap and punch both would be somewhat pain-free while she was delivering...but because her hand breaks/crunches with the punch, it hurts. I can high-five and punch someone with the same force, but because I am a girly girl who can't punch, I would likely hurt myself with the punch.

or maybe not...just thinking about your observation from the perspective of the dorky science nerd that I am Smile
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions....   A couple of questions.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Number Three:

I never thought about that! Even if a slap is different from a punch, it still would hurt. Huh, that's going to bother me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions....   A couple of questions.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of questions....
Page 1 of 1