Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions and more questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Questions and more questions Empty
PostSubject: Questions and more questions   Questions and more questions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:48 am

ome i am the first fan question!!!!
woohoo!
okay to the questions!!!

1. If you could be an character in harry/twilight... who would it be???
2. what is your dream job in twilight?.... (like sheriff, employee at newtons..)
3. as we all know rob cries at screaming .... how would you react?
Back to top Go down
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: answers   Questions and more questions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:02 pm

1. in harry i would be hmmm ginny because she is smart without being nerdy and cute funny athletic and a lot of guys like her.
2. member of volturi JKJKJKJK um edwards teacher that he falls in love with then runs away with her
3. i would probably like the screamingg at first then later it would get annoying and when i got to annoying I would try to only go outside when i have to or send out a message to all the websites to tell the fans to stop screaming
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Answers!   Questions and more questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:56 am

1. which character from Potter/twilight would I be?
--Luna Lovegood! she's one of my favorite charactors from HP and if I had to pick from twilight I guess I would be Bella...because...well...she's Edwards and let's face it who doesn't want to be Edwards main squeeze. I'd be a cooler Bella though...less whinny.

2. What is your dream job in twilight?
--I would...hum...I would like to...geeze this is hard...I would like to be the Cullen's housekeeper...they really have a beautiful home.

3. as we all know rob cries at screaming .... how would you react?
--I'd wear earplugs so the fangirls can scream all they want with out busting my eardrums...it's a win/win!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Questions and more questions   Questions and more questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:29 pm

1. obviously bella... she gets it all!!! but because thats the obvious answer... i'd be rosalie, if i could still be "me" like i wouldnt act all mean and stuck up but i'd just be me in rosalie's body with emmett as my forever mannn

2. hmm... a thinker... i'd have to say that i'd like to work as carlisle's assistant (lol stole from rachel's halloween costume) yeahh but that would be great... except i'd probably mess up and ruin the operation because i'd be starring at carlisle and be like "oupps!!!"

3. i'd love it at the beginning but it would get really weird if people were too intense. umm also people tell me all the time that i'm like partially deaf because i always say "whatt???" because i never can hear what people say to me so i think that people interviewing me where fans are screaming would get really angry bcaz i'd be like "what??? what did you say????" and they'd have to repeat it a million times lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and more questions   Questions and more questions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 pm

haha poor fans.... their voices would hurt so bad after talking to you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katydid

PostSubject: Re: Questions and more questions   Questions and more questions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 pm

Hey this is Katie and I have two questions.
1) What would happen if the Cullen's drank the blood of an animal that had rabies?
2) Ok... so you guys love Starbucks, but where I live in New England, there really aren't any Starbucks. We have Dunkin' Donuts. So, have you guys ever had Dunkin' Donuts?

I hope these questions aren't too weird- I was just curious. =)

Oh and by the way, my birthday is the 24 of December. Could Rob sing too me? =)

Happy Holidays! santa
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Questions and more questions   Questions and more questions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:51 pm

I dont think they would get rabies bcaz i think like rabies goes in your blood (i could be totally wrong tho) which is why you die when you get it but they dont have blood so i dont think so... plus you get rabies by a bite or like if the blood touches you and they would be able to smell the difference in the blood probably therefore wouldnt drink it...

WHOAA NO STARBUCKS?!?!? that stinksssssssssss!!!!! and yeahh in maryland theres tons of dunkin donuts... mmm dunkin munchkins are the best!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Questions and more questions   Questions and more questions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:35 pm

1) i would be Rosalie just cuz i like teddy bears
2) Dream Job- Emmetts mechanic
3) I wouldn't be scared because I have emmett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and more questions   Questions and more questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and more questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: