Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Filipino Twilight TV Series

http://perezhilton.com/2008-12-23-filipino-version-of-twilight-to-begin-production-soon

http://www.yehey.com/entertainment/celebs/article.aspx?id=231366

ya i found this out on www.bellaandeward.com

ya im mad! y cant we have this! they would be better than the movies cuz we could have a chapter an episode!! duh!! we could get everything we didnt have in the movie

lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:37 pm

yeah it would be awesome to have a TV series but then we couldnt freak out over releases and premiers. you gotta admit it is kinda fun counting down the days til the movie comes out and freaking out a bit more each day! I am actually kinda glad that it isnt happening because what happens when they run out of chapters? then they might start making stuff up and that is stupid so im coll with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:38 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:
yeah it would be awesome to have a TV series but then we couldnt freak out over releases and premiers. you gotta admit it is kinda fun counting down the days til the movie comes out and freaking out a bit more each day! I am actually kinda glad that it isnt happening because what happens when they run out of chapters? then they might start making stuff up and that is stupid so im coll with it.

well i mean they could have 4 seasons and only do the chapters.

a chapter an episode and a book a season. lol

but ya true!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:48 pm

edward_Luver12 wrote:
ladyandthevamp wrote:

well i mean they could have 4 seasons and only do the chapters.

a chapter an episode and a book a season. lol

but ya true!

they could... it would be really popular. i mean if they had it in the US i would watch it (duh!) but if i had to choose between the TV series and the movies, i would choose Movies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:51 pm

lol. true but ya. if they just decided to do the tv series it would be prolly better than True Blood!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:53 pm

I havent seen true blood because i dont have the channel that it is on. is it good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:01 pm

yes! its very good!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:03 pm

edward_Luver12 wrote:
yes! its very good!

darn! oh well i will find a way to watch it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:05 pm

well it might be on the internet some where
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm

oh yeah! thank you technology
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:16 pm

i found this earlier on perezhilton.com... it looks like a made for tv movie.. not a series... or am i reading it wrong??

http://perezhilton.com/2008-12-23-filipino-version-of-twilight-to-begin-production-soon

**edit** it's the same link that edward_luver12 has in the first post, lol... oops, lol... i didn't notice that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:19 pm

oh yah maybe i cant tell!
Back to top Go down
StupidLamb_1981
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StupidLamb_1981

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:59 pm

woah........that is pretty wild lol! i wonder if its true........
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterflyprincess7981
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:00 am

Id love it as a tv series but Id be depressed if Rob wasn't Edward. <3
Robs a hottie...Razz I love you
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?   Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight.......the.......TV SERIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1