Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resubmitted! Being Human Casting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Resubmitted! Being Human Casting! Empty
PostSubject: Resubmitted! Being Human Casting!   Resubmitted! Being Human Casting! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:40 pm

I don't know if you continued watching the show, Being Human, (if you don't know, Being Human is a show on BBC [and BBC America] about three supernatural roommates: a vampire. a werewolf, and a ghost) but if you did, I'm curious who you would cast in the show (the characters, mind you) in the Twilight Series.

For example, I probably think that Annie would be Rosalie because (Being Human spoiler!) Annie is killed by her fiance, and she tries to get revenge on him, and most of her character development comes from learning to deal with that and her learning to move on.

What do you think about the Cullens, the wolves, and the humans? There aren't a lot of characters, so you won't be able to match up all of them.

Just to throw it out there, here are a few of my thoughts:

Rosalie- Annie
Jasper - Mitchell (He constantly struggles with his bloodlust and who he is. I probably could also Edward on this.)
Alice- Lauren (Only because she looks how I would picture Alice and she's got a thing with Mitchell)
Mike- Gilbert (He's fallen in love for the first time with someone who doesn't love him back. I could see Edward for him too because of what he listens to!)
Jake-Maybe George
Sam-Tully

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Resubmitted! Being Human Casting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resubmitted! Being Human Casting!   Resubmitted! Being Human Casting! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 pm

If can't answer it, I'll stop bothering you, but I did submit this question last August and resubmitted it in November.

Some acknowledgement would be appreciated because I don't know if you didn't keep up with Being Human and that's why you can't answer it or you just haven't seen this question.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Resubmitted! Being Human Casting!
Page 1 of 1