Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Being Human Casting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Being Human Casting Empty
PostSubject: Being Human Casting   Being Human Casting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm

I don't know if you continued watching the show, Being Human, (if you don't know, Being Human is a show on BBC [and BBC America] about three supernatural roommates: a vampire. a werewolf, and a ghost) but if you did, I'm curious who you would cast in the show (the characters, mind you) in the Twilight Series.

For example, I probably think that Annie would be Rosalie because (Being Human spoiler!) Annie is killed by her fiance, and she tries to get revenge on him, and most of her character development comes from learning to deal with that and her learning to move on.

What do you think about the Cullens, the wolves, and the humans? There aren't a lot of characters, so you won't be able to match up all of them.

Just to throw it out there, here are a few of my thoughts:

Rosalie- Annie
Jasper - Mitchell (He constantly struggles with his bloodlust and who he is. I probably could also Edward on this.)
Alice- Lauren (Only because she looks how I would picture Alice and she's got a thing with Mitchell)
Mike- Gilbert (He's fallen in love for the first time with someone who doesn't love him back. I could see Edward for him too because of what he listens to!)
Jake-Maybe George
Sam-Tully

What do you think?

Last edited by Missy Skywalker on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Being Human Casting   Being Human Casting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:43 pm

No 'Being Human' fans out there?

Well, your loss- the show is so awesome! I highly recommend it. It will change your life.

I mean it.
Back to top Go down
scottishtwilightfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
scottishtwilightfan

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Being Human Casting   Being Human Casting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:12 am

I'm a being human fan !!! It's sooooo good.
i like your suggestions, but i still see george as mike. seeing as he's so goofy? no that's not the right word. just un-macho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Human Casting   Being Human Casting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Human Casting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: