Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update: Location of Rob on a stick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Update: Location of Rob on a stick Empty
PostSubject: Update: Location of Rob on a stick   Update: Location of Rob on a stick Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:53 am

If you remember my last post, you very well know, we were questioning the absence and current location of all the Rob's on a stick. Well, it seems our questions have been answered. An extensive search was made, and finally, we know the whereabouts of Rob on a stick. And it's worse then we ever imagined.

Imagine my surprise, listening to a Borders Post- Comic-Con Panel Podcast, with such fan favorite sites as, Twilight Lexicon, His Golden Eyes, and Twilight Moms, but also included, if I dare say, "The Podcast that shall not be named," (I know. I'm sorry.)

I was in for a good time, when all of a sudden, out of the blue, I hear, "You can't have Rob on a stick. We'll give those out later," - in response to a contest winner.

Why, I screamed in horror! We knew "The Podcast that shall not be named," was involved in the disappearance of Rob on a stick, but Twilight Lexicon? His Golden Eyes? Some of the most revered sites in the Twilight fandom? I still can't believe it.

Not only were they all holding Rob on a stick hostage, but they were planning on giving them all away! Why did this happen TA Podcast? Why?

It is clear, that a rescue mission is needed. Will you help us Twilight Nation? Will you help us return Rob on a stick to their rightful home? That Unicorn Forest is scared, helpless, and in desperate need of a cup of coffee. Who will rescue them, if we do not?

So let's ban together and rescue Rob on a stick, for all our sakes. We need him back home. Very Happy

***This has been an attempt at humor, though most facts are true. We bring you this attempt at humor, since there has been a cast change in Twilight Nation that has saddened us all. Please let this lift up your spirits, even if it is just for a moment. This has been a Public Service Announcement from the R.P.P.P. Thank you for your cooperation.***
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Update: Location of Rob on a stick   Update: Location of Rob on a stick Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 am

i shall help in the noble quest to retrieve the rob on a stick's and place them in their rightful abode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Update: Location of Rob on a stick   Update: Location of Rob on a stick Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:21 pm

GlitchInMyBrain wrote:
i shall help in the noble quest to retrieve the rob on a stick's and place them in their rightful abode

Right on!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Update: Location of Rob on a stick   Update: Location of Rob on a stick Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:01 pm

I pledge to go in and save the Rob on a Sticks no matter what is to happen to me. We must protect them!

P.S. I needed this. Twilight Nation is a very sad place right now.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Update: Location of Rob on a stick   Update: Location of Rob on a stick Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:43 am

Wait ... a little confused ... The podcast that shall not be named said that they had Rob on a Stick and were going to give them out? (I was under the impression they were all on vacation somewhere in the Caribbean?)

but ... for real, the mentioned Rob on a Stick?
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com

PostSubject: Update: Location of Rob on a stick   Update: Location of Rob on a stick Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 am

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
Wait ... a little confused ... The podcast that shall not be named said that they had Rob on a Stick and were going to give them out? (I was under the impression they were all on vacation somewhere in the Caribbean?)

but ... for real, the mentioned Rob on a Stick?

They most certainly did! I was livid!
I was like - "That's not yours - you didn't invent Rob on a stick- TA Podcast did!"
Shame on them all. Stealing is wrong. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update: Location of Rob on a stick   Update: Location of Rob on a stick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update: Location of Rob on a stick
Page 1 of 1