Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone? Empty
PostSubject: Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone?   Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Has anyone noticed that several beloved character's have been missing from recent TA Podcast's? There has been no sign of any of the Rob's on a Stick, not even an appearance from cardboard cut-out Rob.

We have been told they have been on a extended vacation, but is this true? More than that, is there something that the TA Girl's aren't telling us? Where are the Rob's on a Stick? Will they ever come back? Are they really on vacation? Or is foul play a foot?

Rumors have been speculating around the Forum that something has happened to the Rob's on Stick's. Many have rumored seeing Emo Rob chatting with Draco Malfoy, planning a long awaited trip to PigFart's (Shameless Very Potter Musical reference). Others swear they saw him with Ron Weasley watching Wizards of Waverly Place and bonding over their mutual love of Zefron (Another reference). I swear the other day I saw Techno Rob and What Rob at Starbucks, sipping coffee, and discussing Eclipse.

Many also have speculated the truth as, Sammi holding them all hostage in her room, until Sexy Rob comes back from New York, keeping them from spreading their awesome power amongst Twilight Nation. Is she really so much in love with Rob on a Stick that she would keep them all to herself? I could never believe she would do anything so sinister.

But, by far the most believed story, is that **Someone** from "The Podcast that shall not be named," stole them in an attempt to gain more viewers. To steal Twilight nation right from under the TA Podcast, and in turn take over the world.

Whoever has them, or wherever they are, we have one question. Where are the Rob's on Sticks? Emo Rob? What Rob? Techno Rob? And the countless others who have been missing for several months?

So please, wherever you are Rob's on Stick's, come back, we miss you. Very Happy

**This has been an attempt at humor. Reading more than once may cause severe laughter pains and tears. This is only to be read when there is a shortage of Twilight news. This has been a Public Service Announcement from the R.P.P.P or (Rob Pattinson Protection Program) **
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone?   Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:31 pm

I was already in a fit of giggles from reading the latest installment of Gaurding it All (hilarious by the way), then I come here and practically pass out from reading this. I'm surprised someone hasn't come to the door asking if someone is dying inside my house hold. I am now very inspired to write the next chapter for my fanfiction.

Thank you Twilight Nation and all Twilight related peoples for making my day full of laughter.

Laughing

P.S. I second the notion that I miss all the Rob's on a stick. Especially you What Rob. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone?   Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:00 pm

kpattz87 wrote:

Rumors have been speculating around the Forum that something has happened to the Rob's on Stick's. Many have rumored seeing Emo Rob chatting with Draco Malfoy, planning a long awaited trip to PigFart's (Shameless Very Potter Musical reference). Others swear they saw him with Ron Weasley watching Wizards of Waverly Place and bonding over their mutual love of Zefron (Another reference).

Hahahahahaahah!!! Very Potter Musical FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone?   Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:37 pm

Ah! you're right!!! lol
WHERE oh whereeeee are the Rob on a sticks?

this is serious business.
study
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone?   Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where O' Where Has Rob on a Stick gone?
Page 1 of 1