Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking) Empty
PostSubject: Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking)   Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking) Projectflansbanner02
More specifically,fans speaking out for Rob. Check out the site. It's part of the pattinson online network. I think we've all gotten just about fed up with insane stalkers.

http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/project/about-the-project/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking)   Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 am

Yes! I saw this on their site this morning. I love by their twitter link it says: "Project F.L.A.N.S . . . don't make Rob cry." Love it!
Then I just saw another one, "Project F.L.A.N.S . . . Every time you stalk Rob . . . God kills a kitten."

I am so in! You know I was thinking that maybe the R.P.P.P should do a joint effort with F.L.A.N.S and some other sites to show Rob our love and support. To show him that we care about him and we're not all crazy fangirls that want to stalk and rip him to shreds. To show him, that we love his work, respect his work, and appreciate him as a person, not just a piece of meat, like some people. It needs to be something BIG! I've only got one idea, but since you, Brie, are a Team Leader, I know you probably have some better ideas. So if you're in, PM me, or whatever. Very Happy Joining two Pattinson protecting groups is better than one. lol

**I think I need to add an new graphic to my signature** Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking)   Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Really that's up to you. I'd say any plans to work with flans should be run by the PO staff. They're always open to being contacted and they're on twitter all day XD
Perhaps try and get hold of them there?

Right now I'm seeing about asking peter fatch if he'll pound flans or twitter the url to the website. Considering he's got half a million followers and he knows what's been going on, that should help.
I don't expect him to do it but we'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking)   Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Yes! PFach! He is always willing to help us fans and his "son." lol.
Great idea! He'll do it. Have faith. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking)   Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:03 pm

aw, i really like this site!
putting a banner on my myspace!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking)   Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:36 pm

I had to add a banner too. I still feel incredibly bad for him. We have to show or support. I think PFach (new favorite "name" to say lol) will do it. He does that stuff all the time and he mentions Rob a lot. I hope and believe it will work out. =]
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking)   Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 am

I am a full supporter of Project F.L.A.N.S
I love Rob and dont want him to get stalked into submission (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking)   Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project F.L.A.N.S. (Fangirl Leaders Against Needless Stalking)
Page 1 of 1