Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Movie talk

Go down 
+9
StupidLamb_1981
SurrepTRIXus
beendazzled4life
TeamSwissCheese
nomadgirl
Fandom_United
DazzledDaily
ladyandthevamp
Resisting the wine
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Twilight Movie talk Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:05 pm

There may be another place to post this, but I don't see a thread going on the movie.

How many times have you guys seen the movie? What are your thoughts? Favorite moments?

I've seen it 7 times. The first time I saw the movie, I hated it because it was so different from the book and the meadow scene was destroyed. But, now I love it. One of my favorite scenes is actually when Edward is sucking the blood out of Bella. This part really scared me the first 3 times I saw the movie, and then I realized that that fiendish look is exactly what Edward never wanted Bella to see. Rob plays that so vulnerably. I love it, and then the montage and the music in the background is just beautiful.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:11 pm

ok I am on my 11th time of seeing it and if i start talking (typing) about the movie i will never stop SO
Mixed feelings, loved rob, kellen, jackson, peter, cam, edi, and michael! umm kristen was annoying and too intense, the relationship was forced, loved taytay, and mikes dance was phenomenal. I think I got everything ...

OMG ROB IN RAY BANS OMG I SCREAMED AND EVERYBODY LOOKED AND I DIDNT CARE BECAUSE HE IS HAWT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:00 am

haha movie movie movie
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:12 am

The scene where he sucks out Bella's blood is my favorite scene too!
Its so amazing and sad. I totally cried xD I am a huge fan of Robs work, so is my mom weirdly enough, and when his song came on in that scene it made everything about 10x more amazing lol.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Fangirl alert!   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:04 pm

baseball, baseball, BASEBALL!!! OME I love Jasper, and Carlisle and Edward and Esme and Rosalie's monkey man and well just everyone in that scene and the Muse song...perfecto! That scene was just downrigh cool Cool

Oh and speaking of Rob's work who's going to to see Little Ashes when it comes out? I know I am! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:41 pm

DazzledDaily wrote:
The scene where he sucks out Bella's blood is my favorite scene too!
Its so amazing and sad. I totally cried xD I am a huge fan of Robs work, so is my mom weirdly enough, and when his song came on in that scene it made everything about 10x more amazing lol.

yes i still fangirl about that scene. Oh rob and his hotness!
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:14 pm

Why does Bella look like she's having a seizure? It's not like it causes that, it just feels like your body's on fire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:19 pm

well she couldnt really stop, drop, and roll. but i c what you are saying. its kinda creepy.
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:06 am

LOVE THE RAY BAND SCENE SOOO MUCH... i also LOVE the part when robs "let me sign" is playing and the fire is burning and bella's like seeing things... i love that.... also i thought the kissing scene (besides bella in underwear) was grrrreat!!! wish i could be kstew there tho... lol
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: ...   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:44 am

one of my favorite moments was Mike's dancing through the window...loved it! i loved the humans oh and jasper's baseball twirl was amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:31 pm

Fandom_United wrote:

Oh and speaking of Rob's work who's going to to see Little Ashes when it comes out? I know I am! Very Happy

Im so there. It looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:33 pm

nomadgirl wrote:
Why does Bella look like she's having a seizure? It's not like it causes that, it just feels like your body's on fire.
she looks like she needs an exorcism O.o
Back to top Go down
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:28 am

I've seen the movie six times, but only because I couldn't find anyone to go with me again! Fortunately, one of my friends (who has previously been busy with the goings-on of the holiday season) is going with me tonight, so I'm on the cusp of time number seven! (And eight if things go my way!)

I hated Edward's sunglasses, but I deal with it. I loved the baseball scene. The music was perfect for it, and it was just so high energy! And considering the not-so-special effects the rest of the movie had, they did a great job with it.

My favorite scene was the un-meadow scene. I know, I know. I was annoyed with the fact that they changed it too, but upon my second viewing I was able to gain a greater appreciation for it. There's an intensity between Edward and Bella that I just enjoy watching.

The more I think about it, the more find things I enjoyed. At first, I was disappointed with the movie because I was expecting it to be a certain way, but now that I accept it for what it is, I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4464489/1/<b>Fixing<_b>_<b>Dusk<_b>
StupidLamb_1981
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StupidLamb_1981

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:14 pm

I sadly only saw the movie once....and before you guys start yelling and calling me a bad twilighter please let me explain Sad I work in a very small church daycare for not a whole lot of money so bills really do have to come first. Anyways, i love the movie and wish that I could have seen it more Smile

Although my least favorite scene was the Meadow....There could have been so much more to it!! And that sparkle effect really killed it for me! Other than that i though the movie was awesome!

Last edited by StupidLamb_1981 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterflyprincess7981

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Ummm movie wise....

THEY KILLED THE LAPUSH SCENE AND THE MEADOW SCENE!!! how dare you summitt! (cuz you know they post on here..) but my fave part umm was probably Bellas first time at the Cullens.

Kstew i hate you!!! (she posts on here too...)

Anyway ya thats my fave part other than Mike Newton at the Cafe.... When he ask about her going with edward and his dancin! AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
VamptasticVeronica
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
VamptasticVeronica

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:01 pm

I've seen the movie 5 times, I would have seen it seven times but my mom said that I saw it enough

My Opinion:

-is afraid of angry fangirls (and boys)-
I thought *que drum roll* that the movie was.....
Better than the book Smile
silent -hides from rotten tomatoes-

Reasons
-they deleted scenes that I didn't like
-More Nomads
-The had Rob singing
-James was shirtless
-More action
-Over all just better

I love Love LOVE the movie with a passion!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:52 pm

Twilight Nation is a peacful place (sometimes) and you have the freedom to have an opinion! Yeah I loved the movie so much and just likethe book it had its flaws, but i adored it. In the movie you get the lovely visuals of James with out a shirt and you get more nomads so it is totally understandable that you likethe movie better! Maybe if i had seen the movie before i read the books, then my opinion on the movie would chang.
Back to top Go down
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:13 am

I agree a lot with Vamptastic!
I do enjoy the fact that two of Robs songs were in the movie.
AMAZING
But I still like the book better because of all the Cheese that Edward pulls out =]
But the movie rocks my socks!
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:08 pm

They made Edward sparkle ^^ Enough for me <3

and I don't even know how many times I've watched it ^_^' but I can tell you that I know it by heart
since I have it on my laptop (:

as for your question, well I just loved the baseball scene OMGSH and the music !! woooow !! I loved the monkey man ^^'

and the scene in the restaurant, when edward ignored the waitress hihihihih
bella said that she needs some answers ..
- yes, no , to get to the other side , 1.772..

I LOVED THAT PART !!
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:

and the scene in the restaurant, when edward ignored the waitress hihihihih
bella said that she needs some answers ..
- yes, no , to get to the other side , 1.772..

I LOVED THAT PART !!

genius! and the monkey man part was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Did you guys see Stephenie Meyer in the movie ??

I bet some of you didn't pay attention lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:12 pm

she told everyone that she got talked into a cameo... i certainly hope people were looking for it... that was one of the funnier scenes of the movie too (mikey)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
Did you guys see Stephenie Meyer in the movie ??

I bet some of you didn't pay attention lol!

sure did! Everyone at the movie theatre started clapping during that scene. Everyone was pretty hyped up for it. It was awesome
Back to top Go down
jacobsbella2011
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobsbella2011

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:16 pm

I loved Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Esme....i loved everyone...well almost.
Kristen-well she was way too intense, didnt smile, looked like she was having a stroke when she was in the fight scene.
Taylore was freaking perfect...so was Carlisle. thats just how i imagined him. so was alice.

BASEBALL SCENE-PERFECT!!!!!! Jaspers bat twirl----amazing

Overall really really good.....hopefully Kstew does better in New Moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie talk   Twilight Movie talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Movie talk
Page 1 of 1