Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marcus Foster

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marcus Foster Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Foster   Marcus Foster Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 am

F.Y.I: Marcus Foster co-wrote "Let Me Sign" from the Twilight Soundtrack . . . Which you all probably know already. lol Very Happy

Did anyone hear his new EP? It's amazing! He's probably my new favorite artist. It was weird though, a couple of his songs (primarily Kiss is a Knife) he sounds almost exactly like RPattz. I thought it was Rob singing, for a moment there.

If any of you heard or have it, tell me if I'm crazy or not. Laughing
It really sounds like him, especially compared with his songs before the Twilight Soundtrack.

And if you haven't already, go out and by his EP, it's only $5.94 on itunes!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Marcus Foster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Foster   Marcus Foster Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Wow, he does sound very similar to Rob. If someone just played him without me knowing I would think it was him. I just love that deep passionate voice with these types of singers, it is so relaxing. If I only had an iTunes giftcard..... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

Marcus Foster Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Foster   Marcus Foster Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Dazzled_By_Edward wrote:
Wow, he does sound very similar to Rob. If someone just played him without me knowing I would think it was him. I just love that deep passionate voice with these types of singers, it is so relaxing. If I only had an iTunes giftcard..... Sad

Thank You! At least now I know I'm not crazy to think that it sounded like Rob. Laughing

I love those kind of voices too. It's clear that they care about the music, not just the money as so many artists do these days.

I also find myself constantly wishing for an itunes gift card. . .
So many songs to buy, so little money. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marcus Foster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Foster   Marcus Foster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcus Foster
Page 1 of 1