Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wear Red For St. Marcus Day... then send in your pics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Wear Red For St. Marcus Day... then send in your pics Empty
PostSubject: Wear Red For St. Marcus Day... then send in your pics   Wear Red For St. Marcus Day... then send in your pics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 am

here's the link for this article...

In Stephenie Meyer's New Moon, March 19th was a date of some significance - St. Marcus Day, the day when St. Marcus supposedly rid the Italian city of Volterra of all vampires (though secretly allowed for the Volturi vampires to hide out in the city without curiosity). The town of Volterra teemed with red as Bella and Alice raced through the streets to get to the would-be self-sacrificing Edward Cullen.
In honor of this intricate but important detail to the New Moon novel that we fan would like to see on screen, and to show your support for a faithful book-to-film translation of New Moon by Chris Weitz (one which would have Robert Pattinson amidst a sea of garnet and red celebrants of St. Marcus Day, with Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene, as Bella Swan and Alice Cullen, fighting against this sea of red to make it to Edward before the clock strikes twelve) wear something red this Thursday, March 19th.
Wear your red on Thursday and send your photos to thetwilightexaminer@gmail.com!

I'm wearing red today!!!!! Hope you guys do too... and don't forget to send in your pics!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Wear Red For St. Marcus Day... then send in your pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wear Red For St. Marcus Day... then send in your pics   Wear Red For St. Marcus Day... then send in your pics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:24 pm

I just took my pic, and i'm emailing it in... don't forget to do it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

Wear Red For St. Marcus Day... then send in your pics
Page 1 of 1