Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!! Empty
PostSubject: MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!!   MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:51 pm

Hello! So i've heard a lot about the MUCH Music Awards in Canada yesterday, which is suppose to be their MTV Music Awards, and I cannot find anywhere online that shows me where I can watch it. They had Rachelle & Taylor there representing Twilight and I heard there was alot of awesome performances that I really want to see. Anyone know where I can watch it or get a copy of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!!   MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 am

Sorry, no.

Maybe the MUCH website?
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!!   MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:58 am

Ya I tried that and it just shows clips. I want the whole deal! It's said that's it's on On Demand but I looked last night and couldn't find it either. I'll just keep lookin!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!!   MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:44 am

Hey, I watched the MMVA and they where pretty awesome, I'm also looking 4 the repeat online, i know that if you live in Canada and/or have Much Music then U could catch it cuz the're playing repeats pretty much everyday.I also found on rogers on demand.

you can find videos of some different preformences here http://mmva.muchmusic.com/video

ill keep watch for when they'll put the MMVA online.

Im really sad though because I only live a couple hours away and couldn't go. But like you had 2 get a wristband on the friday before the show,and had to get there at about 4 am. But there is always next year I guess. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!!   MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUCH MUSIC AWARDS!!
Page 1 of 1