Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bella's Lullaby?

Go down 
+3
TAPodcastAdmin
oh-so-dazzled
Dazzled_By_Edward
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Bella's Lullaby? Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Lullaby?   Bella's Lullaby? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Did anyone else know about this "original" version of Bella's Lullaby by Yiruma?

I feel so out of the loop right now because I just found this but...

Why didn't Summit go through with it and use this version of Bella's Lullaby?!

It's so much prettier and sweeter, not to mention Edward can actually hum to this one. Sorry if anyone else has said anything about this before, but I needed to get it off my chest. I so need to get this onto my iPod.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
oh-so-dazzled
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
oh-so-dazzled

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Bella's Lullaby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Lullaby?   Bella's Lullaby? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 am

It wasn't actually written to be Bella's Lullaby, it's the one everyone wanted to be the lullaby.
Back to top Go down
TAPodcastAdmin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Bella's Lullaby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Lullaby?   Bella's Lullaby? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:53 am

The actual name of that song is "The River Flows Through You" so it wasn't the original like said before everyone wanted that to be the lullaby because that's what they imagined it being like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Bella's Lullaby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Lullaby?   Bella's Lullaby? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
StealtheMoment
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StealtheMoment

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Bella's Lullaby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Lullaby?   Bella's Lullaby? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Hahaha! A little off topic, but i love your banner, Dazzled_By_Edward. It's awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Bella's Lullaby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Lullaby?   Bella's Lullaby? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:10 pm

It was in a bunch of youtube videos as Bella's Lullaby, and I agree it is so much better. (Yes, I have it on my iPod. It is extremely relaxing to fall asleep to.) I think Summit did not use it because they would have probably had to pay for the rights to use it and Carter Burwell already did the score, so the gave him the honor of making the lullaby. Although I heard they randomly selected one of his songs, and was like, "This is Bella's Lullaby!" and he was like, "What? That is just a song for the background, it is not Bella's Lullaby!" and they went ahead and used it. (Okay, the conversation probably did not go like that, but that is the gist of the matter.)
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Bella's Lullaby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Lullaby?   Bella's Lullaby? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:09 pm

^^ HAHAHA. ;D
&
yeah, i remember REALLY wanting this to be the lullaby but Nooo. They had to use Carter's poopy one! (no offense to those who like it!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
twilightislove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
twilightislove

Number of posts : 17

Bella's Lullaby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Lullaby?   Bella's Lullaby? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:24 am

yeah i have this on my iPod under the name Bella's Lullaby (Piano Version) by Taliesin Orchestra. heres the link if u want this song...
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=301529305&id=301529273&s=143441&uo=4
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Bella's Lullaby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Lullaby?   Bella's Lullaby? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:05 pm

haha, that's the one I bought last weekend, I liked the cover. lol. Thanks anyway. Great Twilight minds think alike. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bella's Lullaby? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Lullaby?   Bella's Lullaby? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella's Lullaby?
Page 1 of 1