Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.

Go down 
+4
ohmyedward
Jacob_imprintedonme
ladyandthevamp
GlitchInMyBrain
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Empty
PostSubject: AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.   AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.   AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Dude, they coulda showed THAT at the MTV movie awards! That was bad ass!!! I am really impressed.
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.   AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:31 am

tiffanyd666 is pretty much an epic editor, all her videos are amazingly done and well cut (plus, I like that she used the tag line "the Cullens aren't the only family with a secret")

another awesome youtuber to check out is phoenixproductions05. her videos are mind blowing plus she does multi-fandoms and characters (she has a video for Leah! Very Happy yay!)
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.   AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:42 pm

OH. MY. GOSH.

that was epic!!!!!! i looved it! thanks for postinggg! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.   AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:51 pm

I watched this last night and thought it was better than the original!! I love it!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.   AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:56 pm

That was incredible! I want to see New Moon that much more now, even though I know it will not even look like that!

That trailer was better than anything Summit has done so far. It took my breath away. I was breathing so fast and my hands were literally shaking. She has some real talent! The music goes wonderful and the font even looks legit.

Summit, she is another person you need to hire. I mean, really. Hire the fans and you will never go wrong.

Thanks so much for posting that - it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.   AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:32 am

OH MY GOD. EPIC.

that gave me the chills...better than the original!
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.   AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:14 pm

That completely pwned the original! Take that Summit!

I almost wanted to tape my reaction video for that, even though I've already seen everything in it. It was way more like an actual trailer instead of the mix that they gave us.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.   AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
tiffanyd666 is pretty much an epic editor, all her videos are amazingly done and well cut (plus, I like that she used the tag line "the Cullens aren't the only family with a secret")

another awesome youtuber to check out is phoenixproductions05. her videos are mind blowing plus she does multi-fandoms and characters (she has a video for Leah! Very Happy yay!)

It is now Missphoenix05, aparently her account was taken down or something. And her videos are spectacular too, I have seen Alice and Rosalie's history videos and they rock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.   AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMAZING new moon trailor remix. all i can say is wow.
Page 1 of 1