Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comic Con 2009

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:19 pm

I just need a place that I can be excited with my friends about the wondrous event that will happen on July 23-26.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Guess who just found out she's gonna be there? Very Happy
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm only going to be there one day but it's Thursday!
Apparently my mom got passes for me as a secret. >.< I'm so psyched!

I'm a little scared though. I have no idea where to go or how to do anything at the con.
This is going to be crazy.
Whats a good time to line up for the panel? I heard 4am!
good lord...
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:17 pm

4 a.m. sounds like a decent time. We got there at 7 a.m. and the line was decently long but I think we were part of the rush.

That's way cool though! You'll have to look for us when we go there. Are you going with your mom or a friend?
Back to top Go down

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm trying to figure out the floor plan with maps but this thing is HUGE!
Where the heck are the panels done anyway?

And check in for that matter o_O
Back to top Go down

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
4 a.m. sounds like a decent time. We got there at 7 a.m. and the line was decently long but I think we were part of the rush.

That's way cool though! You'll have to look for us when we go there. Are you going with your mom or a friend?
I'll be with my mom. She loves star trek so I was like "well I gotta bring her to the mothership!"

I'm totally going to look for you guys. I don't even know where we're staying yet but if you hear someone yelling your names it's probably me. XD
If nowhere else we will likely see each other in the line.
I don't know if I can get my mom to agree to 4am (depending on when the panel is) but I'm going to try!
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:17 pm

If it's going to be anything like last year, it will be in Hall H which, I believe, is the biggest hall at the convention center. Last year it held 6,000 twilighters during the panel (also turning away quite a few people). I don't know though, I don't know if they're going to do things like they did last year with autographs and stuff (you had to get into a different line and choose to WIN A CHANCE, no guarantees, to get an autograph or stand in line for the panel.) but I don't think they have too many other options besides using the huge hall.

bounce I just want to be in SoCal noooooow, I want In 'N Out like a mother ..
Back to top Go down

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm

If it's going to be anything like last year, it will be in Hall H which, I believe, is the biggest hall at the convention center. Last year it held 6,000 twilighters during the panel (also turning away quite a few people). I don't know though, I don't know if they're going to do things like they did last year with autographs and stuff (you had to get into a different line and choose to WIN A CHANCE, no guarantees, to get an autograph or stand in line for the panel.) but I don't think they have too many other options besides using the huge hall.

bounce I just want to be in SoCal noooooow, I want In 'N Out like a mother ..
That makes sense. I would imagine they would try to book the biggest hall again. I mean, things are going to be even more massive than they were last time. Sounds like lining up early is the best way to make sure you get seats.

It would be tempting to try and get an autograph but according to the patty cast, things were really messy and Isabel (one of the hosts) was pushed through the line by security. She said it was great to meet Rob but you didn't have time to really converse with the man. I dunno. I just want the panel bby!
i'm going to howl when the wolves come out on stage.
My mother is going to see how deep this twilight craze really goes. I'm sure I'll be in therapy soon.

In N Out is going to get so much business XD
I think everyone from out of state goes there as soon as they get here.

You guys should totally do a "guide to comic con" for first timers. ><
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:00 pm

yeah, it's probably going to be insane but it depends on who's going to be there. I'm not even sure Rob is going to be there (whether Summit is going to do the money hungry thing and make him be there). Gut feeling, he might be there because he brings the ladies more than anyone else in the cast and he's on the poster. I just sort of hope they don't use the event to pimp out Taylor Lautner (like he needs any pimping).

But odds are, if Twilighters are involved, it will be insane.

you should check out our video series from last year's Comic Con (The Hurry Up and Wait Tour videos). That will give you a good idea the insanity of the event last year. I really hope they take note and make it more organized, they have no excuse.

trust me, I always try to plan stops at In 'N Out whenever i'm in California. We've already organized trips for this summer! haha
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:09 am

Oh man that is so awesome! Take a lot of pictures and we want a full report! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:42 am

I've seen the vids but I fully plan to re-watch them and take notes. I'm just scared of the rabid fans...or more like, afraid i might reflexively lash out at some of them if they crowd me in. I don't do well with that sort of thing.

I don't remember where i got the news but I'm 99% sure Rob WILL be there.
I believe i found that on pattinson online but it was a while ago...
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:50 am

OH MY... Brie i'm so glad you're gonna be there!!!

I sooooo cannot wait!!!

New Moon panel.... Brian Herbert and Kevin J Anderson.... an illustrator from LoTR... a PC/Lupin/Willows concert, and "Once More With Feeling" to close out the weekend... my head just might explode, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:15 am

Happy Twilighter wrote:
"Once More With Feeling" to close out the weekend... my head just might explode, lol

HEY! No head exploding, I don't want to have to clean up any messes.

Dude, you totes forgot you get to hang out with some of the coolest girls on the planet and celebrate the birth of ME!

Can it be July now? PLEASE!??!
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:16 am

Folklorn wrote:
I've seen the vids but I fully plan to re-watch them and take notes. I'm just scared of the rabid fans...or more like, afraid i might reflexively lash out at some of them if they crowd me in. I don't do well with that sort of thing.

I don't remember where i got the news but I'm 99% sure Rob WILL be there.
I believe i found that on pattinson online but it was a while ago...

I just don't want to get my hopes up to be dashed! haha! I will wait for the official listing of who's going to be there (and the rest of the guests and panels that are going to be at Comic Con.

OMG, random thought, do you think Chris Pine will be there!? I would possibly keel over and die.

Fans are going to be rabid but you just to remain calm and collected and remember it's all for good fun.
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:51 am

Happy Twilighter wrote:
"Once More With Feeling" to close out the weekend... my head just might explode, lol

HEY! No head exploding, I don't want to have to clean up any messes.

Dude, you totes forgot you get to hang out with some of the coolest girls on the planet and celebrate the birth of ME!

Ok... fine... no head exploding... but there will be random squeeing with the possibility of fangirling.
And i'm terribly sorry I did not include the awesomeness of the company i'll be keeping... i'll edit...

hangin with the cool kids and celebrating the birth of Nicole :-), New Moon panel.... Brian Herbert and Kevin J Anderson.... an illustrator from LoTR... a PC/Lupin/Willows concert, and "Once More With Feeling" to close out the weekend
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:05 am

You guys are going to have such an amazing time! You have to do more vids like last year...pretty please with vampy sprinkles on top!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:38 pm

If I get to see Chris Pine and Rob in the same day I'm gonna pass out. I don't see why he wouldn't be there after star trek was so awesome.
I gotta figure there will be more movies or at the very least they'll want to keep the hype from this one as fresh in peoples minds as possible.

I GET TO SEE JENN! <33333
I won't be able to act like as much as a freak as you might be used to...cause mom will be with me...but it will be fun!

Vampire sprinkles ;9 yummy
Back to top Go down

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm

So where is everyone booked? I might as well keep my eyes open for a room where everyone else is staying.
Back to top Go down
kelseycullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
kelseycullen

Number of posts : 7

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:11 am

I live like 10 minutes away from the convention center so i will be driving there everyday Smile and since my friends are lame, i am attending friday, saturday, and sunday alone. my cousin is coming with me on thursday Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kelsbobels16

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:52 am

Lucky ducky!
I'm only going to be there on the 23rd for the panel. Which brings up an important question...
Can we get our passes on the 22nd even if they're for the 23rd? I want to get my badge as soon as possible so I'm not waiting in line on the day of the panel. As it is I'll be camping out the night before to get a good spot ;D
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Lucky ducky!
I'm only going to be there on the 23rd for the panel. Which brings up an important question...
Can we get our passes on the 22nd even if they're for the 23rd? I want to get my badge as soon as possible so I'm not waiting in line on the day of the panel. As it is I'll be camping out the night before to get a good spot ;D

From my understanding, people with four day passes can pick them up at
the preview night on the 22nd. I think people with individual passes
have to pick them up the day of. I could be wrong but that's what they
did last year
Back to top Go down

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 pm

DAYMN! Well maybe I'll have to see if I can charm someone.
That or I'll be there at 12AM for my pass the day of the panel. XD
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:41 am

Yeah, it says on the site that day passes can only be picked up the day they're good for. But i imagine that midnight will work... especially if there's a line :-)

I'm so freakin' excited I can't hardly see straight, lol.
Back to top Go down
kelseycullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
kelseycullen

Number of posts : 7

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:44 am

Folklorn wrote:
Lucky ducky!

They won't give it to you until that morning, the line usually starts around 6 AM just for the passes. But once they start letting everyone in the line moves super quickly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kelsbobels16
Sponsored content

Comic Con 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2009   Comic Con 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic Con 2009
Page 1 of 1