Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DVD Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: DVD Question   DVD Question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:10 pm

So I was reading about Catherine talking about the DVD special features (WHICH ARE AWESEOME) and she said, “We have 10 deleted or extended scenes. There’s some juicy stuff in there." So I was wondering..

What scenes do you want/ do you think are going to be there?
-----------------------------------------------------

I personally want the meadow scene (DUH) and the biology blood typing lab. more scenes with the cullens to get to know more about them. prom extended to see jasper/alice and emmett/rosalie. i think she also said that there is a scene where edward and bella say i love you to each other which im REALLY hoping is an extended meadow scene
Back to top Go down

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Question   DVD Question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:17 pm

NOW I REALLY EXTREMELY WANT TO MIDNIGHTSUN SCENE THEY DID!!!!! YES A GOOD MEADOW SCENE... BLOOD TYPING MIGHT BE NICE... A FEW DATES OR BELLA AND EDWARD SPENDING TIME TOGETHER....

ome cap lock!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Talked about it at Comic Con   DVD Question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:35 pm

I know for a fact that they are gonna have the one scene where they are laying in the leaves and Bella puts her finger in Edwards mouth and says "you wanna taste?" It sounded funny!

I would want the date at the waterfall!

MORE EMMETT AND JASPER! that would be nice, really nice!

I would also love to have some more with the nomads cuz James and Laurent are hot and Richelle is an incredible Victoria.

I hope they have more with the lullaby because I dont recall them metioning that the song he played on the piano was her lullaby. I might be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Question   DVD Question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:42 pm

I'd like to see...

1 - the scene by the jeep where Bella's afraid to run to the baseball game, so Edward has to calm her down... it's the part in the book where he finally asks her "would I let a tree hurt you?". I love that part.

2 - more in the meadow... specifically the part where he's describing how he almost didn't resist the temptation to attack her in biology the first time they met... and how he thought of ways to lure her away... the part with my favorite quote in the first book... " "You would have come," he whispered. I tried to speak calmly, "without a doubt"."

3 - blood typing would be fun... and him getting her out of the rest of the school day

3 - him blocking the road when the boys were asking her about the dance

4 - something, anything, with Jasper's powers

5 - the scene in Bella's room where she tells him to hide in the closet cause Charlie's coming (that would be funny)

6 - the Midnight Sun scene, of course... I can't wait to find out which scene that is.

7 - more of them in the lunchroom... the questions and answers and getting to know you stuff

8 - in the hospital, the kiss that made the heart monitor stop beeping

9 - more of Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper and Alice... anything really, just random stuff

i'm sure i'll think of more, i'll come back and edit when i do... haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Question   DVD Question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:12 pm

wooooo happy twilighter you sure want alot of scenes!
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Question   DVD Question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:17 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
wooooo happy twilighter you sure want alot of scenes!

are you kidding, i want every scene from the book, but i'll settle for those, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Question   DVD Question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 pm

me too! but we both know thats never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
marci.hearts.edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
marci.hearts.edward

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-09

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Question   DVD Question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:39 am

i would just want to actually hear them say "i love you".....not asking for much right?
Back to top Go down

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Question   DVD Question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:44 am

Well Rob and Kristen aren't in love so maybe it was to much
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Question   DVD Question Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:31 pm

i read something about a scene that had him say i love you. i am sure it would have been a lot easier if it was me in the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DVD Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Question   DVD Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DVD Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: