Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rob's Movie "How To Be" out now to rent on On Demand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Rob's Movie "How To Be" out now to rent on On Demand Empty
PostSubject: Rob's Movie "How To Be" out now to rent on On Demand   Rob's Movie "How To Be" out now to rent on On Demand Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:59 pm

So I found out I could rent Rob Pattinsons new movie "How To Be" on On Demand, I was excited about that! I'm a huge fan of his! So I watched it yesterday morning and could not believe what a depressing movie it was. I was fasincated by Robs acting, it was filmed right after he made Twilight, in it but I think the film itself was extremely odd and I don't plan on buying it when it comes to video. All the characters were extremely depressing and it did not have a good ending. Just a very strange film to me. But of course I watched it all because he was in it. He did a good job portraying this character but the writing I thought was horrible. Let me know what you guys think of it when you see it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
Bella_Cullen_18
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Bella_Cullen_18

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Movie "How To Be" out now to rent on On Demand   Rob's Movie "How To Be" out now to rent on On Demand Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:22 pm

do any of you know when it will be on dvd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "How to Be"   Rob's Movie "How To Be" out now to rent on On Demand Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:57 pm

I thought How to Be was AMAZING!!!

And it wasn't just because Rob was in it . . . . though that was a perk.

In regards to it being odd, it was suppose to be odd and awkward . . . Art was odd and awkward. I think for anyone being in their early twenties, it really rings true. I know that for me, there was a point and still is a point where you don't know who you are and realize how screwed up you are and How to Be just put one mans journey on screen, and in reality, part of everyones journey on screen.

I think that some people can find it depressing because you're seeing everything through Art's eyes, and he is depressed.

Plus, I loved the ending. When Art talks to himself in the mirror . . . GENIUS!!!
In the end, he moves forward. He tries to change his life and slowly he does. That is what is represented when everyone comes to see Art, Ronny, and Nikki perform. It's a turning point.

*** Be patient with me****

I thought the acting was great. Not only can Rob play the brooding Gorgeous man or vampire, he also can play awkward so well. . . extremely well. Perfect.

Overall I would strongly recommend How to Be.

P.S: I think it comes on DVD later, in the Fall.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Movie "How To Be" out now to rent on On Demand   Rob's Movie "How To Be" out now to rent on On Demand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob's Movie "How To Be" out now to rent on On Demand
Page 1 of 1