Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
twilightislove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
twilightislove

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-16

One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do? Empty
PostSubject: One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do?   One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:23 pm

You were on your death bed (of some unknown/incurable disease) when one of the Cullen’s found you. They can sense that you are something special so they decide to “save” you. After your three days of painful transformation you wake up to a new life. What do you do?

1. Do you stay with the Cullen’s or do you leave?

2. If you stay with the Cullen’s do you…
A. Take the surname Cullen?
B. Take the surname Hale?
C. Or do you keep your surname?

3. Who was it that turned you?

I would stay with the Cullen’s and take their surname (I mean who wouldn’t). And I would want either Edward or Carlisle to be the one who “turned” me.
Back to top Go down
emmett_or_jake
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
emmett_or_jake

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do?   One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:12 am

I would stay with the Cullens obviously. I would take the surname Hale. I would really want Emmett to be the one who turned me (if he didn't kill me first) lol!
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do?   One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:07 pm

I would stay with the Cullens, at least for now. (I'd have to go find a mate and travel after some time)

I don't know what I would do for my surname. Part of me wouldn't want to change it because it's a part of who I am. I can certainly understand why Rose didn't change her name. I think that, ultimately, I would accept the name Cullen. (though the family dynamic would be really weird because I'm madly in love with Carlisle)

Going along with that, it would be Carlisle who turned me, no question. (I think the question is whether I would be able to last eternity looking at Carlisle with Esme...)

Actually, Esme would be imprinted on by Embry (yes I know that makes no sense) and Carlisle would be with me! Yay Carlisle!
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do?   One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:46 pm

1. I'd stay with the Cullens.

2. I'd take the name Cullen. Although I love the name Hale, Jasper (I don't know about Rosalie) considers himself a Cullen (according to Stephenie). So if I were considered a part of their family, I would want their name.

3. Carlisle changed me. Smile

Good question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do?   One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the Cullen's has decided to "save" you, what do u do?
Page 1 of 1