Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

team jasper--wearing drag?!

Go down 
+5
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Arianna
Fandom_United
lizthetwilightfrog
quirkyvampfan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

team jasper--wearing drag?! Empty
PostSubject: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 pm

</A>soo who watched criminal minds on wednesday? OMG i couldn't believe Jackson Rathbone--JASPER HALE--wore a dress and had makeup on. My jaw literally dropped and i squealed upon seeing it. Tell me ur thoughts-not so much a question, but no one i know watched it. He's such a great actor it makes me ill! He is 100% amazing and this just shows how he can jump into a role. I am totally team jackson--he is DA BEST. He was great on the episode--i've seen it on youtube like five times already. Here's a pic--OMG!!! (not to say he's an ugly girl LOL!)
team jasper--wearing drag?! 3427182919_73b6534794

Last edited by quirkyvampfan on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic edit prob)
Back to top Go down
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 am

i am sorry to say he actually looks good as a woman i didnt realize that was him until you said something how sad and funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:33 am

That is crazy...he would make a pretty girl. queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Oh my god. That episode was amazing. Smile I love Jacksonnnn.

-fangirls-

-stops fangirling-

I liked how his character's name was Adam Jackson. cyclops
And that red makeup under his eyes...wow..

His character has Muiltiple Personality Disorder, so he was all, "I'm Adam." Then he was all "*southern accent* my naaaame is Amanda." It was so weird. But awesome. Very Happy

And he looked so sweet and helpless in a way. God, he was so cute I wanted to hug him when he cired. Razz

Ps, I LOVE your little picture thingy. Avatar. (whatever it's called)

He's a wonderful actor. Smile
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:02 pm

HE DID AMAZING!!!!! Very Happy

and wow he would actually be a very pretty a girl. ( But he's a HOT guy Wink )
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 pm

</A>Response to Arianna

I know! and the knife to his neck part--i squealed!!!
And the part where the cop rewound the tape before he pushed that person the pool--and he looked crazy mad but unbelieveably beautiful at once--if he can do that for new moon--i will melt and die and be happy doing it.
And when he turned into amanda--i was like OMG!!!! With his little girly voice--he is so great how come he don't got a golden globe or emmy or whatever!!? i wanted to put more jackson out there. Adam JACKSON! JACKSON rathbone!
I love you

team jasper--wearing drag?! 3427129665_b91018bae5

and thanx for the avatar compliments. soooooooo team Jackson i saw that on the DVD and fangirled hardcore. Very Happy

Last edited by quirkyvampfan on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic edit)
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am

OMG!!!! I thought that was an actual chick...i was like why is there a pic of some random chick until I read what you posted....he makes a very convincing chick....wow.......Great ACTOR!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lost   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:57 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:05 pm

read_the_book wrote:
I have lost all respect for jackson why? cause he dresses up as a women? No much more serious
HES IN DONNIE DARKO 2 any one who is involved in that should be burned at the stake...I can hardly even look at any pictures of him with out feeling disgusted that he is destroying donnie ahhh but still can't wait to see criminal minds lol

well i don't think he should necessarily be burned to a stake...i've seen the Samantha Darko previews--it looks odd but hey Jackson prolly just wants any line of work. I hear he will be in avatar: the last airbender, too--and i know i will totally go see it to support him.
Team Jackson!! I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i dunno   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
musicc4evr
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
musicc4evr

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:45 pm

ome! when he wuz dressed as a girl and then he said "my name is amanda".... holy canoly!!! he looks like a completely legit female! i think my heart may have stopped for a full minute, i was so suprised....

haha, i was watching this with my dad and he was all freaked out. lol!

my dad says "so this is the guy who is in twilight??"

i say "ummm... yeeeeah." *que akward turtle*

---

anyway, i loved watching him in that role. i think that jackson is a very talented actor and i'm sooooooooooo... excited to see him in new moon!

also, i agree w/ quirkyvampfan. on the part where they were all watching the tape, and, DANG! he DOES look insane but beautiful @ the same time!!!!
i wonder if he'll give that look to edward when he stops him from attacking bella at her bday party ... that would be AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:06 pm

lizthetwilightfrog wrote:
i am sorry to say he actually looks good as a woman i didnt realize that was him until you said something how sad and funny

haha same!!! you can still kinda see him behind the girl facade.. lol
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Jackson, I love you. Seriously, who expected THAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team jasper--wearing drag?!   team jasper--wearing drag?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team jasper--wearing drag?!
Page 1 of 1