Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did I seriously just hear that?

Go down 
+2
SpunkRansomLove
DanaBug
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Did I seriously just hear that? Empty
PostSubject: Did I seriously just hear that?   Did I seriously just hear that? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Um, WOW! I just downloaded the podcast (I didn't look at the title) and was listening and heard something about K-Stew. I was NOT expecting to hear, "We LOVE her." Um, say that again? Girl said what, now?? You guys like K Stew?? Omigosh! Finally! Vindication, muahahaha! I've liked her throughout, but with a little ups and downs. Then I watched the special features and now want her as my biffle. Well, maybe not totally, but hopefully you get the idea.

SO, this post really has no point, so I'll create one! Yay, problem-solving! Were you guys as shocked as I was to have heard that? Are you happy about it? What do you think? SO... yeah. I'm a dork, I know.

P.S. I just reread this post and, well, please don't think I'm totally crazy. I'm just having a bit of trouble putting my thoughts into coherent words at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Did I seriously just hear that?   Did I seriously just hear that? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:09 pm

i've always hated k-stew and will always hate her.

no debate there.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Did I seriously just hear that?   Did I seriously just hear that? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:29 am

I am not a Kristen Stewart fan, I was listening and seriously thought the girls had been bribed by 'Kristens people' to voice their love for her, it was so over the top!
Still love the podcast though!
I mean last week there was the whole thing about the Canadian MTV interview (which I totally agree with by the way) and now it's Team K-Stew. ):
No one on the podcast can represnt the dislike I have for her! Noooooooo!

As long as she is never ever ever ever put into the Dazzler, I will be okay.
Never!
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Did I seriously just hear that?   Did I seriously just hear that? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:34 am

Dazzled By Rob wrote:

As long as she is never ever ever ever put into the Dazzler, I will be okay.
Never!

Oh my goodness, totally! I may like her and all but NO DAZZLER FOR KSTEW! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Did I seriously just hear that?   Did I seriously just hear that? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Yeah i gotta say i still DISPISE her, but ya know to each their own. NO DAZZLER FOR K-STEW! Not like i woould stop listening but PLZ NO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dazzled By Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled By Rob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Did I seriously just hear that?   Did I seriously just hear that? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Yes! I am so happy people agree with me, no dazzler privalage for Kristen, ever!
Back to top Go down
Twilight Bliss
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Twilight Bliss

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: k-stew   Did I seriously just hear that? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:26 pm

I'm sorry but I still don't like her either. She might of had a good time on set and liked filming it, but it seemed that after it was all said and done months later she acted like she wished she didn't film the movie. She has still made rude comments about the fans and the movie and I don't forgive her that easy. She still seems rude and uncaring in her interviews. Maybe she just needs to grow up and learn how to be an adult actress and realize that she choose her path (good and bad).
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Did I seriously just hear that?   Did I seriously just hear that? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:18 pm

I've never really understood Kristen. When people talk about her, they always say how nice and withdrawn she is. Listening to those accounts, I was led to believe that she was a geniunely nice person. I'm not sure whether the things people have said were truthful or not because you can't just say that someone is a rude, ungrateful hag. (I'm not saying she is at all, just even if she was pure evil no one would say so)

In interviews, Kristen never seems to give the right answer. She says things that completely against the kind person I had thought she was. She says things that are degrading to Twilight fans and to the franchise as a whole. Then, she goes and says that she loves Twilight fans. I honestly don't know what to believe.

Is she this shy girl who was thrown into the spotlight and doesn't know how to act now that she's really famous or is she a girl who is resentful to this mockery of a movie that forever ruined her reputation or is she honestly not sure how she feels on Twilight? Maybe she can see the pros and cons of how it has changed her life and she isn't sure how to deal with it.

I don't know about Kristen. I don't want to comment on her acting because I don't think that this is what this thread is about.

To be honest, I don't know what to make of Kristen. (By the way, I haven't listened to the latest podcast yet, so I can't comment on any of their opinions)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I seriously just hear that?   Did I seriously just hear that? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I seriously just hear that?
Page 1 of 1