Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*

Go down 
+2
DanaBug
sparklingpixie1987
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Empty
PostSubject: This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*   This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:58 pm

M'kay! I know that you may have all seen this wonderful pics that a Mr. Kellan Lutz has done...but some of you may not have had the chance to oogle at these pics so I am sending you the link because let me just say...the man is beautiful. Remember to keep a bucket nearby to catch any excess drool that might be produced due to these...so enjoy the eyecandy..aka...man nip.

Muah!

http://gallery.kellanlutzonline.com/thumbnails.php?album=216
http://gallery.kellanlutzonline.com/thumbnails.php?album=207
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*   This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:08 pm

ok hmmmmm how do i even put into words ho hawt kellan iz?????!!!!!!!!????????????

thoze pics are ahmazing!

i love kellan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*   This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 pm

i saw those and was like....oh..holy..crap....*Faints* these twilight men are gonna kill us with their good looks and awesome personalities...we are done for....!!
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*   This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:44 pm

All right, I know I already put this as a reply to the Rob GQ pics, but I am drooling too much to be very original.
This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Baby
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*   This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:46 pm

hey it doesnt matter....if it fits...it fits. The man is goregous...him and his baby blue...whoooo! If i were to ever meet him...I would just stare at him, and then probably embarass myself by drooling. or something like that.
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*   This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:51 am

oh...my...kellan...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*   This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:20 pm

AHHH!
on the second link, THE FIRST ONE = DROP.DEAD.SEXIIII!!!!
love it love it love it!!!!!
<33333
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*   This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:40 am

*has fangirl attack of epic proportions*

Oh...wow...dang...DANG!!!! That first set of picks...I'm speachless. He's a beautiful man! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*   This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Have I gone to heaven?

I'm speechless...

I have just seen an angel, and he is beautiful. No, he's beyond beautiful. I can't recall any words in the English language to describe such a...what do you call him? He's beyond a man. He's like a.... I don't know what he's like.

I'm speechless! I'm never speechless! (kudos to the person who knows where that line came from-but I don't think that's the exact quote..)

I love you, Kellmett! (whoever you are, I love you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*   This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is for all the Emmett lovers out there *drools*
Page 1 of 1