Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun Questions (posted on old forum)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Fun Questions (posted on old forum) Empty
PostSubject: Fun Questions (posted on old forum)   Fun Questions (posted on old forum) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Ok they seem like really long questions but 1-4 are kinda tied together through a story. They are kinda fun so answer and enjoy!

1) If you were invited to the Cullen's Christmas party, and they were doing a secret santa, who would you want to give a present to and who would you want to give a present to you?

2) (at the party)Ok so because Bella was getting boring and whining to edward about how she didnt want to dance, Edward came up to you and asked if you wanted to dance. He decided you were much more fun and he told Bella that he didnt love her anymore and told her to go find a wolf (sorry jacob lovers). He therefore fell in love with you and invited you to celebrate Christmas with him and his family. What do you think they would get you? And what would you get them? (sorry bout the whole edward telling bella to go find a wolf thing. I am hoping that if I write it enough, Edward would dump bella and come and find someone else. Preferably me..anyway)

3) Ok so on the way to the Mall to buy Christmas presents, your car stalls and you call Edward's cell phone but no answer. (hmmm) Who in the Cullen family would you call next? and why?

4)The Cullens invited you to join them in one of their family traditions but told you it would be a surprise.If the Cullens had a tradition every year on Christmas Eve which one do you think it would be?
• The annual Cullen Snowball Fight • The annual Sled Races • Ice Skating • Snowman building competition
(OMG couldnt you just imagine Emmett going caroling)
Ok so which one of the four do you think suits the Cullens? Do you have another suggestion?

5) And since we know someone on the podcast like to imagine going on dates with the hot vamps, who would you want to take you out on Christmas Eve and where would you go? ( oh and it can be anyone not just the vampires and they can be dead not that a date with a dead person would be my first choice but like if you wanted a date with James)

6) Just imagine Emmett during Christmastime... think out loud ( or type what you say so we can all "hear" )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Questions (posted on old forum)   Fun Questions (posted on old forum) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:08 pm

I love these questions!!!!!

1) I call Alice!!! I want Esme... I'll buy her a vaccum!
2) Ome dont get my hopes up!!!!
3) I would call Alice but she would already know... She would send Edward to find me!
4) Snowball fight! But i would sit out.... Emmett would kill me with one hit! haha
5) OME! Edward for a vamp and i'd go and hang out at his house! Seth for a wolf and i'd hang with him.
6) holy crap!!!!!!!!! Emmett! holy crap!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: OMG Emmett   Fun Questions (posted on old forum) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Don't you seriously just start laughing when you think of emmett? I totally do! OME emmett in a santa suit! If only, if only!
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Fun Questions (posted on old forum)   Fun Questions (posted on old forum) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:30 pm

1. um edward gives me a gift andddd its a wedding ring... haha hes mine!!! lol... uhmm i would want emmett and just get him a bunch of video games lol i would love to watch him and like carlisle play cuz then it would be an even match like no special powers or anything
2. they'd get me a car probably lol... uhhhh im really bad at picking presents for people so i'd like ask edwards opinion and he'd give me advice lol (sorry im very un original when it comes to gifts lol)
3. EMMETT he'd like make fun of me and it'd be hilariousss hed just like pick the car up and walk it to the gas station hahha
4. SNOWMEN!!!!!!! alice's would be perfect and so thoughtful... rosalie's would have like diamonds on it probably hahahahh.. emmetts would be a mess bcaz he'd want to win and the face would be like distorted like a lil kid made it but he'd make it in like less than a second lol (as you can see i assess emmett with the most christmas spirit lol)
5. JACOBBBBBBBBBB we'd have so much fun!!! we'd go ice skating then sledding then snowball fight then snowmen building... HAHAH i just thought tho... he'd melt all the snow!!! okay so we can ice skate and sled then we'd go back to his house and drink hot chocolate and i'd be cold so i'd cuddle up to him... haha my fantasy
6. as i said emmett+christmas= HILARIOUSSS... he would burst out those carols SOOOO loud and you're soo right... him in a santa suit is the funniest thing everrr LMAO!!!

love those questions!!! as you can see.. i like answering them lol
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Fun Questions (posted on old forum)   Fun Questions (posted on old forum) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:00 pm

yes I would love to c emmett and Carlisle play video games. that would be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Questions (posted on old forum)   Fun Questions (posted on old forum) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Questions (posted on old forum)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: