Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE) Empty
PostSubject: Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE)   Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:56 am

This is just bull. I'm sorry, I know it's some of these peoples jobs to keep up with the popular stars and "break stories" but this is just slander. Sadly enough, I'll bet you anything Rob is too "live and let live" to do anything about it too.
This crap story is going around claiming Rob has terrible hygiene and the cast and crew are done with him because of it. Um, WHAT! For the last time, he was joking!

Look, we all know the guy smokes and can't use a washer...whatever, but this is over the line. MANY people have met the man, because he doesn't hold up in a cabin in the woods, and know it's not true! It's not like they can just make up a story like this and assume people will think it's legit even if they know otherwise!!! WE'VE MET HIM! He doesn't "stink". I just don't even know what they were thinking when they released this. There BETTER be apologise following this article in a few days. You all know it's going to create some chaos. It already has in the comments. God, I'm pissed.

What's worse? The freakin LA TIMES did a copy paste of the same article on their site. EXCUSE ME?
Do they have any idea how bad that makes THEM look!
(don't worry, I'll be calmer in the morning)

S.O.B! *hisssss*

Please clear this up for us on the next podcast if you have the time girls. (haha time...newspaper)
This is the sort of thing we don't need flying around in twilight nation.
Some fans will believe it and I really hope a rift isn't formed between the fans and Rob.
He's already pretty daymn good to the fans despite what many put him through and I don't want to see his generosity being rewarded with fans assuming this is legit. Have some faith and check resources people!

(rips up her pillow)

EDIT: Wow...that's really too bad. his golden eyes just posed this crap as news. Evil or Very Mad
I assumed they would be more classy than that. Lexicon didn't. They obviously know how bogus it is. I never really put much stock in HGE (I prefer lexicon) but i still never would have thought a FANsite would add credibility to this junk.

Link to the blasphemy:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b105848_rob_pattinsons_dirty_boymdashand_not.html

Last edited by Folklorn on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE)   Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:21 am

Looks like the silly media giants are up to it again!!!

Anything to get a piece of Twilight pie. It's lame. I don't think that this little article is going to cause a riff in Twilight Nation though. I was reading the comments on the site and for the most part it was people telling E! how lame they are or Europeans defending their honor against people who don't think they shower. I hope that Twilighters would realize that articles like this should be taken with a grain of salt.

But looking on the bright side...they were comparing him to the likes of Brad Pitt and Keanu Reeves. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE)   Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:33 am

that article is just a load of bullcrap!
they just love to find stupid stuff and spread it around thinking its no big deal!
they underestimate our power!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE)   Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:07 am

I think this is a load of horse hockey! (yes, I said horse hockey). Okay seriously!? the man might have a smell...everyone has a smell that is there own scent. NOT everyone is going to like everyone elses smell. and thats okay. Maybe rob's smell is different (from the smokes and boozes...LOL). So what!? that doesnt mean he has poor hygenie and that doesn't give E! news the right to say something like that. for the love of god leave the poor man and his "smell" alone. We don't need him disappearing off the face of the earth.

DID you guys hear that Rob got hit in the head while on the set of New Moon.?!?!!?! Apparently, he was knocked out. This scares me a lil bit because very recently, the awesome actress Natasha Richardson passed away due to a head injury. the director had the paramedics come and check him out...and Chris sent everyone home that day. and now he has a huge bump on his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE)   Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 am

I can't even tell you guys how glad I was to see the comments ripping the article a new one. Seriously, Rob doesn't need a publicist. We take care of his public image all on our own.
It's certainly the first time I've ever seen a star who is "taken care of" so much by his fans. Very Happy

Anyway, at this point i'm only worried about this getting put on the air.
We all know it's bull but I doubt that would stop ryan seacrest from deciding to put it on the daily 10. He's just an @ss like that.

No doubt twilight nation will spring into action if he does promote such vile statements.

~~~~~~~~~
No worries Becca, that story was proven to be false. I nearly had a heart attack when I herd it but his people have been contacted by pattinson online and it's 100% false.
Who wants to bet That story will make it on E! news too...
feh, stupid media monster XP
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE)   Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Not that I think any of this is actually "news"... yes, it's sad when someone's BO becomes the topic of the day... but it's cleary not a figment of anyone imagination... there have been waaayyyy too many reports from completely non-related sources that say there's an "issue"

Now... does this affect the movies, or how much the fandom adores Rob... I sincerely hope not... but just think about this... if this was Kristen in these reports... people would have her on a burning stake right now... just sayin...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE)   Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, I just lost a LOT of respect for E! (and HGE)
Page 1 of 1