Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Empty
PostSubject: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Update on Kismet!

Kismet is now being updated through Live Journal.
Make sure to add as friend and have alerts sent for "Kismet" so new chapters are notified to you.

http://jessie0423.livejournal.com/

Thank you!!!

Kismet:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4941957/1/Kismet

Ok... so I kind of self-promoted myself on this one. But it's my first fanfic. It's being written by my friend and I'm her beta. This is more like a fantasy come to life for me. But we are planning on going into the actual Twilight Series books-I've been wanting a Jasper/Bella and Emmett/Bella. This fanfic contains the actual actors and the films of Twilight. If you like enough, please, please review and subscribe. And if you know anyone else that would get a kick out of it please refer 'em.
Very Happy

Last edited by Anitamichichi on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New link for Kismet)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anitamichichi

PostSubject: ok   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:00 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:49 am

LOL yea, we updated it again last night. Don't worry it won't go TOO much into the actual books it's mostly about filming and stuff.

And about that ::cough, cough:: person, yea, I'm one of those people that actually likes her, so yeah. Plus, it's not really up to me it's up to my friend, the writer. And she's decided not to make anyone a complete a-hole. Well...not yet. And I'm pretty certain that almost everyone from the cast has read all the books. Save for a couple of people like Jackson and Kristen. But anyways, thanks for your feedback!

Thank you for your interest!
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:43 am

New fanfic webpage to also come soon!
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 am

i like it anita!!! woot!
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:14 am

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
i like it anita!!! woot!

Thank you!!!!!!! We love to have new readers!!!
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:14 am

W00t!!! I love reading new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:41 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
W00t!!! I love reading new stuff.
lol! you're so cute! If you know anyone that's into this version let 'em know.

I love to read new stuff too. So I'm open to recommendations...you know the kind I like Cool

Don't forget to leave feedback! We like hearing from readers.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:46 pm

have you checked out Twilighted's section of rob fics....holy crap!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Oh yea! I have! There's a lot of good ones on there. I submitted mine to there-you know since mine acutally falls under a category of their's. But it was rejected, because we kept switching between tenses. Rolling Eyes

Yea...any who. So now we're just posting throught Live Journal and as soon as we have our own fanfic site officially ready for use it'll be there as well.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:16 pm

well thats stupid that they rejected you.....><. I bet I would've gotten rejected anyways too...
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Yea, they're VERY picky. From what I've read on there, it's with good reason. But, the excuse they gave ours was just stupid. It wasn't grammar because I'm a stickler for grammar. I have a reader who, bless her heart, is SUCH a dedicated reader. She truly loves our story. She submitted her fanfic to them and they rejected her because of the grammar. But man, in her case, her grammar really does need work. And I'm not too sold on her story either.

We had some "difficulties" to say the least through fanfic.net. So, we're just posting else where because their rules are just ludicrous. But I'm not going to dwell over that anymore.

What's your story about?
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:35 am

mine is a crossover between buffy the vampire slayer and Twilight. It's about a girl who is half human and she moves to Forks with Giles after the closing of the Hellmouth in Sunnydale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: buffy and twi   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:44 am

read_the_book wrote:
since your doing a fan fic on buffy and twilight I was just had a thought that Buffy would totally go out with edward...the whole thing for the undead with a soul but then again knowing buffy in season 6(?) she would probaly go out with the all the cullen boys considering there vampires with a soul..so to speak thoughtS?

Amazing! I was just having the same thoughts...buffy would totally either go out with Edward or Jasper--> the whole emotional thing...don't get my wrong I love Jasper...but i agree. you know who would be left unhappy because she wouldn't give him the time of day......MIKE NEWTON!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: fully   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:58 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 am

he would be more age appropriate for buffy you know....not 245 years old...only like a 100 or so...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:06 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:08 am

well they don't really know when angel was born...but rather when he was turned...i know that he was 26 when he was turned according to wikipedia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: buffy world   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:18 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:22 am

LOL poor Mike. Team Mike!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)   Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kismet (Anyone who's a HUGE Rpattz fan should read)
Page 1 of 1