Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

"He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls." Empty
PostSubject: "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls."   "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 pm

So I was just reading some articles about my favorite guy ROB and I found this one.

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/52829.html

"He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls."

Oh my how lucky those girls are! I still think it might be false but hey if they are true good for Rob. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

"He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls."   "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:12 pm

lol thats....um....strange. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls."   "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Oh boy, this is going to be long. "sit down boys and girls so Folk can tell you the tale of..."

Okay, I have lots of different points to address with this information.

First and foremost, if Rob is enjoying himself and having a good time with the ladies, more power to him. I certainly don't like to think of him as a chick hopper but if I had the chance to hook up with a bunch of my favorite people, come on now...
As long as he's being careful and we aren't going to see any special reports in a year about his mystery child or an STD breakout then I see no problems. i can't keep him all to myself as much as i might want to. ;D

Now, about Rob talking with every woman in the room. Is that really worth reporting? What guy doesn't do that if given the chance? Rob has said before that he's pretty much a loner but he does enjoy company in social situations. If he went to the party alone then he was probably gravitating towards other people. I have a theory to go along with this too.
I think it's probably easier for him and perhaps a lot of other people to approach a woman. I say that because of my anthropology class. On the whole, a female is just less threatening and will at the very least humor you. You might not get that kind of a response from other men. Especially if they're with their own woman because a "territory" thing can start up. It's not than men mean to do it, it's just pre-programmed in them.

On to the uber important things to keep in mind.

I have no idea who wrote this article or where they got their sources. They say a close friend gave them this information about Rob but is that something a close friend would really do? Remember that Rob is really picky about who he trusts and all of his close friends are only considered as such because they DON'T talk about him behind his back or tell his secrets.
So I think this whole thing is quit possibly bogus. At the very least whoever this information came from likely doesn't know Rob nearly as well as the article paints them to.

So overall, if it is true then more power to you. I have a feeling it's nothing more than tabloid fodder so I'm not taking it seriously.
Poor thing. GO FIND YOURSELF SOME GOOD TAIL ROB!
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls."   "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Oh boy, this is going to be long. "sit down boys and girls so Folk can tell you the tale of..."

Okay, I have lots of different points to address with this information.

First and foremost, if Rob is enjoying himself and having a good time with the ladies, more power to him. I certainly don't like to think of him as a chick hopper but if I had the chance to hook up with a bunch of my favorite people, come on now...
As long as he's being careful and we aren't going to see any special reports in a year about his mystery child or an STD breakout then I see no problems. i can't keep him all to myself as much as i might want to. ;D

Now, about Rob talking with every woman in the room. Is that really worth reporting? What guy doesn't do that if given the chance? Rob has said before that he's pretty much a loner but he does enjoy company in social situations. If he went to the party alone then he was probably gravitating towards other people. I have a theory to go along with this too.
I think it's probably easier for him and perhaps a lot of other people to approach a woman. I say that because of my anthropology class. On the whole, a female is just less threatening and will at the very least humor you. You might not get that kind of a response from other men. Especially if they're with their own woman because a "territory" thing can start up. It's not than men mean to do it, it's just pre-programmed in them.

On to the uber important things to keep in mind.

I have no idea who wrote this article or where they got their sources. They say a close friend gave them this information about Rob but is that something a close friend would really do? Remember that Rob is really picky about who he trusts and all of his close friends are only considered as such because they DON'T talk about him behind his back or tell his secrets.
So I think this whole thing is quit possibly bogus. At the very least whoever this information came from likely doesn't know Rob nearly as well as the article paints them to.

So overall, if it is true then more power to you. I have a feeling it's nothing more than tabloid fodder so I'm not taking it seriously.
Poor thing. GO FIND YOURSELF SOME GOOD TAIL ROB!

Yes. Exactly. He needs to have himself timeof his own-away from paparazzi and the press and fangirls that will be the death of him. I dont see why we should bother him so much.....well...i know exactly why. It makes perfect sense because women are like a simbol of peace (in some ways. lol) and he should have himself some 'tail' as bree said.

plus i dont really know where i just went with that. lol i hope it made sence.
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls."   "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:01 pm

I completely agree! Rob should just definitely needs a girl to help him handle all of the hype about the series. He needs to just be relaxed and if for him being relaxed means drinking and flirting then let him do it.
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls."   "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Tesorito718 wrote:
I completely agree! Rob should just definitely needs a girl to help him handle all of the hype about the series. He needs to just be relaxed and if for him being relaxed means drinking and flirting then let him do it.

*cough* sammi *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls."   "He gets around," the friend said. "He goes home with a lot of different girls." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1