Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition Empty
PostSubject: Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition   Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:10 am

Ok so I was just looking at the images mostly just to see Rob and I began to read what the discs had and in the second disc most of what the 3 disc edition has here in the states is in it. The lullaby remix Rob becoming Edward and so on. What I don't understand is why Summit didn't do that for us in the states? I know, I know, they want more money and are probably gunna get my share because im probably going to buy the 3 disc edition too.

For all those that can read spanish here is the link:
http://www.robertpattinsonsource.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=247&pos=2
Back to top Go down
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition   Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:09 pm

ya, HMV here has a 3 disc special 2, what i don't get is why don't they just have 3 discs every where? like what do they have to lose (i know ppl are gonna say money but there gonna get alot of it anyways cuz alot of profit 4 movie come from DVD sales...)
look @ the movie profit form the first Friday... they got 7M$ just there.... and for us Twiligthers... alot of us don't have all that money 4 all the merch. and festivals and i don't think buying 4 DVD's just to get all the "Special" Editions is the right thing (i feel guilty cuz im thinking now of getting another 1... from HMV even though i got the borders 1, that btw is prob on back order, that i ordered over the internet and cost me so much just to ship 2 Canada)

OK im ranting (again) but im just mad that there is so many ,Special ,Deluxe ,extraordanary , superbe ,DVD Edition's to chose from... What happened to good old fashion 1 size fits all (or in this case 1 DVD Edition for all)

All im saying is that my friends and I are all buying diffent 1's and were just gonna share them all! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tesorito718
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tesorito718

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition   Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:50 pm

yeah im just going to get my bf to buy the target edition and my niece is going to get the spanish one. i'm covered anyway but this does annoy me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition   Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight DVD Spanish 2 disc edition
Page 1 of 1