Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready to kill photoshop!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ready to kill photoshop! Empty
PostSubject: Ready to kill photoshop!   Ready to kill photoshop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:40 pm

So, I'm having a few...issues with my photoshop. I love the program and I know how it works but there's one kink I haven't been able to figure out and it's a little important. I CANNOT seem to get the damn thing to let me have more than one image open without the program putting them in different windows. This is a real pain when I want to take images and add them together or overlap them but I can't get them in the same freaking window! anyone know what i'm talking about?
If you have any tips they would be greatly appreciated. At the moment I have to use the default paint program for some aspects of my image work and it just takes FOREVER to do it that way.
Thanks
~Folk
Back to top Go down
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ready to kill photoshop!   Ready to kill photoshop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:16 pm

What I do it copy the image from the one window and past it into the window with the other image, this puts them in the same image on different layers. Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com

PostSubject: Re: Ready to kill photoshop!   Ready to kill photoshop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:30 pm

MrsMcVampy wrote:
What I do it copy the image from the one window and past it into the window with the other image, this puts them in the same image on different layers. Does that make sense?
I think I've tried that before and it just opened a whole new window for some reason. I'm going to give it another try though. Maybe it was due to user error. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Ready to kill photoshop!   Ready to kill photoshop! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:38 pm

i feel ur pain brie. Its allways so perfect and then that one small little thing allways ruins everything.
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Ready to kill photoshop!   Ready to kill photoshop! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:54 pm

pig checking my avatar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready to kill photoshop!   Ready to kill photoshop! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready to kill photoshop!
Page 1 of 1