Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't kill me for this...

Go down 
+7
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
ohmyedward
SurrepTRIXus
Jacob_imprintedonme
ladyandthevamp
Happy Twilighter
DanaBug
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Don't kill me for this... Empty
PostSubject: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:29 pm

But does anybody here think Kristen Stewart is okay? Neutral Or just, like, not hate her? None of my friends like her. I just think she's alright and I try to be diplomatic and wondered if I was alone. Sooooo...yeah.

Ciao bellas!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:52 pm

I think she's fine too... maybe doesnt' always make the best decisions, but as far as her acting in general, I think she's fine. I think she did a good job with Bella... yeah, the stuttering in the hospital was a bit much but all in all, i liked her.

You're not the only one, my dear, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Omigawd, totally! That stuttering really bothered me! I had to elbow all my friends because they were laughing so hard!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:06 am

KStew is a good actress and i liked her other roles but i think as far as being bella, she kinda sucked at it. i dont know maybe a little too much intensity. its hard to explain. you know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:11 am

Sorry, we don't like Kristen supporters here. We are strictly anti-Kristen and do not appreciate nor value your opinion.

Wink just kidding. Everybody has their own opinion. I would like to like her but just can't find it in me *shrugs* to each their own! haha
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:16 am

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
Sorry, we don't like Kristen supporters here. We are strictly anti-Kristen and do not appreciate nor value your opinion.

darn it... i guess i just have to pick up my toys and go elsewhere, lol...

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
Wink just kidding. Everybody has their own opinion. I would like to like her but just can't find it in me *shrugs* to each their own! haha

oh, ok...

hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:04 am

Yeah, I think she's okay. I'm really good at making the best out of situations I can't change (I guess it would be my Vamp power if I had one... OME, I'm a nerd...) so I accept KStew and find the things that I like about her Bella portrayal, and shrug off the rest.

As for her off screen, I don't pay attention to her. I know she's said some really stupid things, but I don't even think about them. In fact, I don't think of her at all. She's just not that important to me.

Twilight is my happy place, and I don't let unhappy things in my happy place! Razz Ergo, I only think good things of anything Twilight related, or I don't think of them at all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4464489/1/<b>Fixing<_b>_<b>Dusk<_b>
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:51 pm

I used to be Anti-Kristen, but now i'm totally fine with her.
I think she did a great job in the movie, and as long as she doesn't screw anything up, I'm alright.

I'm still keeping my pitchfork ready though.. ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:53 pm

ohmyedward wrote:
I used to be Anti-Kristen, but now i'm totally fine with her.
I think she did a great job in the movie, and as long as she doesn't screw anything up, I'm alright.

I'm still keeping my pitchfork ready though.. ;]

I like Kristen but i think she should appreciate us a bit more and i totally understand that we are a bit hard to please at times but we are the reason she is making bank on these movies.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:05 pm

lol! hard to please ^^ I think she's fine .
and I agree about the stuttering in the hospital !! seriously ! It was so awkward !

I think that people who haven't read the books might find her absolutely gorgeous, it's just that nobody is up to our norms anymore, since the characters are perfect, we'd like perfect actors.
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:10 pm

Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
lol! hard to please ^^ I think she's fine .
and I agree about the stuttering in the hospital !! seriously ! It was so awkward !

I think that people who haven't read the books might find her absolutely gorgeous, it's just that nobody is up to our norms anymore, since the characters are perfect, we'd like perfect actors.

true! i totally agree with you!
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:17 pm

I'm fine with Kstew too. I mean what she does in her spare time is none of my busness but if it effects our precious Bella in any way...I'll be joining LadyandtheVamp with a baseball bat Very Happy

I have a theory though. I think the reason why it's kinda hard to accept Kstew as Bella is because when we are reading the books we are Bella and to see somebody come in and take our place is kinda nerve racking...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:29 pm

She's just immature and because she's been thrust in the spotlight, its glaringly obvious. Someone posted a interview from the red carpet on the TA podcast's myspace where Kstew was explaining that she didn't really say all those mean things about the fans in her MSN interview. I think she doesn't mean to come off bad. Its just so important for her to be cool that she doesn't realize she can be insulting to the fans. I've seen some other things where she talks about being a fan of the books and how if she wasn't sure what she should be feeling in a given scene she would just go to the books. I think that kind of talk is for the fans. I think she's trying, and I even think she wants the fans to like her.
Back to top Go down
jacobsbella2011
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobsbella2011

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:31 am

Uhm i like her in her other movies...as for her role as Bella...not so much....she only had one facial expression and it annoyesd me
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:31 pm

jacobsbella2011 wrote:
Uhm i like her in her other movies...as for her role as Bella...not so much....she only had one facial expression and it annoyesd me

LOL I love her hair though ^^

well yeah I think you're right, but I also think that I'm probably jealous, who wouldn't ?? Embarassed

hold on a sec can you picture her pregnant ?? b/c I'm wondering ^_^'
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Kstew is fine in my book when she isnt bella or herself. lol but oh well... Wink
Back to top Go down
StupidLamb_1981
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StupidLamb_1981

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:03 pm

i'm not that big into her.......sometimes i wonder if maybe she had been drinking before some of her interveiws.....i'm not trying to be harsh i just really think they could have chosen a better Bella....and i really hope she tones it down some in New Moon she really was intense
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterflyprincess7981
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't kill me for this...   Don't kill me for this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't kill me for this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: