Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires) Empty
PostSubject: Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires)   Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:42 pm

yeeeeeah, so I thought I'd sample some 50's music this evening. As we all know, Edward states that he really enjoyed 50's music as apposed to most other era's like the 80's (which kicked @$$ by the way!). I don't know what poor Edward was thinking. Duran Duran? like he wouldn't fit in the band with that hair. Anyway, now i'm curious to know what type of music the other cullens enjoy. I would guess McVampy likes classical stuff but i'm not sure about everyone else. What do you guys think?

OH! and I HAVE to find out what type of 50's music Edward liked. Because I'll tell you, some of it was pretty cool like Peggy Lee " you give me fever" but other stuff is...well it doesn't make me drool over our favorite bronze vamp. Jazz is always cool btw.
The idea of Edward singing along to lollipop is rather amusing though. (dirty if you have my mind)

God I very nearly have ADD. My mind is already wandering... Like a Star @ heaven
Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires) Icon-3
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires)   Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Lollipop, Lollipop oohhh lolli lolli lollipop!

LOL...i can actually see Edward singing this...heck Carlisle and Jasper and Emmett being his backup singers...mwhahahaah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires)   Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:38 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
Lollipop, Lollipop oohhh lolli lolli lollipop!

LOL...i can actually see Edward singing this...heck Carlisle and Jasper and Emmett being his backup singers...mwhahahaah
That would be brilliant! I wish I was an animator so I could make some little cartoons of these things. sort of like the parry hotter spoof (youtube it). Well, it's actually what every anime/harry potter fan dreams of. Now if someone would just do a twilight version we could all die happy! and by die I mean turn into vampires. Twisted Evil

I wonder if we could get Rob...nah, not unless he was drunk. So, maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires)   Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Parry hotter- Be warned, the music is nuts (turn down speakers) but the animation is golden!!!
This has a lot of the marauders just so everyone knows. I got rather confused at the rapid character changes. The artist is rans at deviantart.com for anyone wondering. Yes, I surf that website far too much for my own good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqTxYVz0pR4
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires)   Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Rob is always "drunk" or "high" or something....well he just british so maybe he would do it for the hell of it. heck we might be able to convince Kellan, Jackson and Peter to join in....mwhahahaha...maybe we should post it somewhere that we are looking for someone who knows how to do animation and see if they could do it.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires)   Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Parry hotter- Be warned, the music is nuts (turn down speakers) but the animation is golden!!!
This has a lot of the marauders just so everyone knows. I got rather confused at the rapid character changes. The artist is rans at deviantart.com for anyone wondering. Yes, I surf that website far too much for my own good.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqTxYVz0pR4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqTxYVz0pR4[/quote[/url]]

Aaaaaamazing!!!!! I love it! its brilliant. EPIC!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires)   Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephenie needs to clarify something...(musical vampires)
Page 1 of 1