Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephenie Meyer Day 2009

Go down 
+4
Jacob_imprintedonme
sparklingpixie1987
SpunkRansomLove
KimberLeAnn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:35 pm

It's September 12-13 (to celebrate Bella's birthday). They don't have an agenda up yet but they are supposed to have some of the Amazing stuff they had last year, I didn't get to go but they had a bonfire at La Push and other great sfuff. If you plan to go you should book your stuff soon because rooms are going fast, it's hard for me to find one at a good distance and price.
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:00 pm

i don't think i'll be able to get a ride... i'm freaking out!!!
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Yeah I'm driving all the way from Texas to it, with help from my trusty GPS. It'll be an adventure.

I'm Kimber. Nice to meet you, too.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Hey Kimber....I love your Doctor Who pic...its awesome...I'm Becca BTW
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:10 pm

KimberLeAnn wrote:
Yeah I'm driving all the way from Texas to it, with help from my trusty GPS. It'll be an adventure.

well i only live three hours from forks...
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:10 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
Hey Kimber....I love your Doctor Who pic...its awesome...I'm Becca BTW

Nice to meet you Becca...and thanks Doctor Who is awesome...one of my few obsessions...Twilight included.
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:14 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
KimberLeAnn wrote:

That totaly sucks. I would give you a ride if my car wasn't full. I may have some people backing out so it is an option. If you're willing, I know it's kinda weird to ride with someone you don't even really know. I do a lot of charity work so I am used to meeting people on-line.
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:32 am

we're probably going to be there Very Happy we have to have reservations soon .. I wonder if we can get a place to stay in La Push!
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:25 pm

KimberLeAnn wrote:
SpunkRansomLove wrote:
KimberLeAnn wrote:

That totaly sucks. I would give you a ride if my car wasn't full. I may have some people backing out so it is an option. If you're willing, I know it's kinda weird to ride with someone you don't even really know. I do a lot of charity work so I am used to meeting people on-line.
that would be awesome, i just don't think my mom would ever in a million years allow it. lol
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
we're probably going to be there Very Happy we have to have reservations soon .. I wonder if we can get a place to stay in La Push!

That would be great. I have been looking at hotels and haven't found any on the rez yet, but who knows? I am going to set some reservations in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:13 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
KimberLeAnn wrote:
SpunkRansomLove wrote:
KimberLeAnn wrote:

that would be awesome, i just don't think my mom would ever in a million years allow it. lol

Yeah that would be a big issue. I understand.
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:27 pm

lol it makes me sad that i can't go.....
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 pm

I'm taking a tent if I get to go. It's got to be cheaper than a hotel room and I've camped in worse than a little rain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Fandom_United wrote:
I'm taking a tent if I get to go. It's got to be cheaper than a hotel room and I've camped in worse than a little rain.

Aww... don't do that. You should stay in our room. We wouldn't leave you outside. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:13 pm

MrsMcVampy wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:

Aww... don't do that. You should stay in our room. We wouldn't leave you outside. Smile

I'm actually seriously thinking about camping out. Just think about it...A tent, campfire, a group of people singing "Kumbaya!" Who knows maybe a "Space heater" will show up out there. I've already got all the equipment...just need to find a nice campground to stay at. (preferably one with a shower! tongue)

I will promise you this though if it ends up raining and not just a mist but like a torrential down pour I will take you up on your offer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
DazzledFanpire
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledFanpire

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Well Kimber, a 16 + hour drive from Utah isn't looking so bad anymore. I'll be using my GPS too. It's gotten me to Vegas, Disneyland, and then back home, so I'm sure yours and mine will get us to Forks.
We need to form a topic on here (like the Acciocon one) to discuss plans for SM day. We all need to meet up and do something together.

I'm Gillian by the way.
Back to top Go down
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 pm

LOL yay for stephenie meyer day Gillian we do need to get together a forum for it so we can make plans. I will see you in a week to talk to you and Mandy so yeah LOL SM Day will be epic
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:40 am

Wow it's been a while since I came on and looked at this. My car has been acting all wonky and stuff so I won't be driving anymore. I won't be going up till Spring Break actually, but tthats becaus eI am going to college in Olympia in a year (ironic). Sorry. I was actually thinking of camping if I needed to. Camping is fun, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie Meyer Day 2009   Stephenie Meyer Day 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephenie Meyer Day 2009
Page 1 of 1