Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Son of a!...I can't find this style *hisss*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Son of a!...I can't find this style  *hisss* Empty
PostSubject: Son of a!...I can't find this style *hisss*   Son of a!...I can't find this style  *hisss* Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Yes, well... there's this old style of dress that i'm fond of but I can't seem to find the name of the thing. I would assume it's from the 1800's but what era? Most of what I've found is far too decorated. Maybe this style only shows up in fairly tales?
Thus far I've seen it in numerous pices of art and a few fairlytale books.
If anyone knows the name of this style of dress please let me know! I'll love you forever.

Example:

Son of a!...I can't find this style  *hisss* Beauty_and_the_Beast_by_darq_rooste
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Son of a!...I can't find this style *hisss*   Son of a!...I can't find this style  *hisss* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:03 am

maybe do a search for fairytale dresses and such...I've always had some luck with just typing in a certain style.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Son of a!...I can't find this style *hisss*   Son of a!...I can't find this style  *hisss* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:24 am

OME I am so fond of this style of dresses !! folklorn you are great !! I'm sure it's from the 1700's and 1800's but I have no idea what it's called :s it's beautiful ... and definitely royal , queens wear this kind of dresses ^^' lol I see that everytime in movies especially in french movies , maybe I should start from there ! I'll let you know !
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of a!...I can't find this style *hisss*   Son of a!...I can't find this style  *hisss* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of a!...I can't find this style *hisss*
Page 1 of 1