Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Moon Question (time sensitive)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

New Moon Question (time sensitive) Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Question (time sensitive)   New Moon Question (time sensitive) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Okay, so this is only time sensitive because Bailee and I are about to kill each other if this isn't answered soon.

I was watching an interview from the convention in Chicago with Ashley Greene and she mentioned something about Alice's past being shown in New Moon. Is it possible to do this without James having said anything about it in Twilight? (Bailee says no and I say yes)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Question (time sensitive)   New Moon Question (time sensitive) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:07 pm

nomadgirl wrote:
Okay, so this is only time sensitive because Bailee and I are about to kill each other if this isn't answered soon.

I was watching an interview from the convention in Chicago with Ashley Greene and she mentioned something about Alice's past being shown in New Moon. Is it possible to do this without James having said anything about it in Twilight? (Bailee says no and I say yes)
I'll try and give some insight. I think it's only possible to make it happen (as read in the book) if they show a flashback of sorts to a scene we never saw of the whole alice explanation. Perhaps it's one of the extras we'll see on the DVD. However, technically, no matter what they do at this point it won't be canon. They've strayed from the timeline by moving it to new moon. It just shows you how unskilled melissa is that she obviously didn't see how important that scene was until after the fact. I have a sneaky feeling she doesn't read the next book until after she finishes writing the previous script. Thus things don't add up correctly. That or the editor REALLY fudged things up.
Honestly, I'm surprised they even plan to tackle alice's past after they missed it the first time. Maybe we got really lucky with Chris. Perhaps he's going to try and tie up loose ends etc.
He seems to be passionate about book films even if his track record is about 50%. We'll just have to see. I'm really impatient to start getting authentic nm news.
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Question (time sensitive)   New Moon Question (time sensitive) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:11 am

Well I think it's impossible :] but I don't know, they may come up with something really different like having Laurent telling the story or something ... I don't know ^^'
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Question (time sensitive)   New Moon Question (time sensitive) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon Question (time sensitive)
Page 1 of 1