Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Team_Jacob_Rawks
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Team_Jacob_Rawks

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion   Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Spoiler:

Firstly, Who do you think should play Seth and Leah in the movie. I have this idea of him being like Skandar Keynes or William Moseley for some odd reason. I think Leah should be like Megan Fox.

Secondly, I don't like how Edward is with Seth and Leah. They are trying to be his friends, (Well mostly Seth) and Edward is too stuck in his own world to realize the help that is coming from the siblings.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
raquel&lt3
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
raquel&lt3

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion   Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:45 pm

For the first question, im not sure who could play the characters of Seth and Leah..but your ideas are pretty good Very Happy .

As for the second comment. I can kind of understand why Edward was so withdrawn from appreciating Seth and Leah's help. He believed that the love of his life only had days left to live, Seth and Leah were probably the last things on his list of things to worry about. I think he appreciated the wolves participation in saving his family later on when eveything was over.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion   Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 pm

I think that Edward treated Seth and well, maybe not Leah so much, just fine.

Edward and Seth really became friends, brothers almost in Breaking Dawn. They joke together and talk and even sit near each other. When Bella was pregnant, he confided with Seth before even Jacob. (Remember how Jake was getting the info about her condition from him?)

Leah and Edward never really had a relationship, save the fact of him threatening her if she hurt Bella (verbally or physically) again and yelling at her when she yelled at Bella on Jake's behalf. Leah never tried to console Edward, or even talk to him. She rarely entered the Cullen house unless it was an extreme situation or Jake asked her to. Even then, she was out of there fast. I have no evidence or reason to believe that Edward and Leah even talked besides the threatening thing and never about anything other than formal pleasantries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion   Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth and Leah Clearwater Discussion
Page 1 of 1