Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the Eclipse Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

About the Eclipse Movie Empty
PostSubject: About the Eclipse Movie   About the Eclipse Movie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 pm

So I know by now you probably have all seen all the different pictures from Eclipse. Even the ones that were not suppost to be released. At first I was just excited to see them. But then last night it hit me Where is Bella's splint? In none of the pictures from when they were filming or these that they release have I seen Kristen Stewart wearing a splint. So do you think they have just cut that part out completely or maybe just didn't get her to wear a splint? Maybe she doesn't break her hand in the movie just hurts it. Do yall think they will have Jacob force himself on Bella and her punch him or not? That is one of my favorite parts and includes one of my favorite Eclipse quote. What are yalls thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

About the Eclipse Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Eclipse Movie   About the Eclipse Movie Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:54 pm

listen to ep. 87 for the answer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com

About the Eclipse Movie
Page 1 of 1